Maurizio Sarri (19 Viewers)

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Considering he never beat Allegri to a scudetto or got Napoli out of the CL groupstage i'm guessing its not better than Allegri's?
You discredit Sarri’s win% this season because we have Ronaldo and Dybala, yet ignore the fact that Allegri also had Ronaldo and Dybala last season and couldn’t figure out a system to make them work together :rolleyes:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
When are people going to stop to compare the two.
They have different squads , different rivals different characters, different play philosophies , different luck , different injuries etc.
Why bother with this comparisons?

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk
Very true and I agree purely looking at stats isn't the best indicator but we did sack one to sign another in hopes of playing more attractive football. It is difficult not to compare the two when assessing the progress the club makes this season as that decision was massive.

- - - Updated - - -

You discredit Sarri’s win% this season because we have Ronaldo and Dybala, yet ignore the fact that Allegri also had Ronaldo and Dybala last season and couldn’t figure out a system to make them work together :rolleyes:
but the first four he didn't :rolleyes: Fine forget Ronaldo but its still a bad comparison because sarri has only been here for such a short time.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Very true and I agree purely looking at stats isn't the best indicator but we did sack one to sign another in hopes of playing more attractive football. It is difficult not to compare the two when assessing the progress the club makes this season as that decision was massive.
But wouldn't be more logical to compare them(sporting wise ), at the end of the season , based on the goals he meets?
We are still with a shot in all competitions.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Pipe down, princess. You’d be crying and moaning endlessly if we were playing this atrocious brand of football under Max, regardless of results.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
And you would be hyping him as GOAT level coach for getting the results despite not playing well.
I am perfectly happy with our results this season, thus far. I’ll judge him based on trophies won, and how we do in the CL at the end of the season.

And while I find the two losses to Lazio in two weeks shitty, especially the loss of a trophy even if it is the least important one, my expectations have been met as far as results go so I’m happy with that.

Unlike the clowns who cried for the last few years about Max, regardless of results. :baus:

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Pep having a disaster season at Man City. Sarri leading us to first Serie A title loss in 8 years and early CL exit. All goes according to plan. #Pep2020
It's predictable especially if our football doesn't drastically improve.

Would absolutely not surprise me if we end up getting a Pep that for the first time in his coaching career is under real pressure to prove something and that something will be the CL. He's going to be branded a failure at City and rightfully so after some awful CL exits. Then you factor in what he done to that Bayern team.

He will be in a make or break situation, no way he gets a pick of elite teams if he doesn't win a CL soon. It would be one hell of a Hollywood story if he came here of all club's to win us both a CL

And we'll still lose the final lol

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
tbf Sarri was unfortunate to inherit Allegri's winning team.
and maurice keeps whining about it.

yeah, it's terrible to have a squad that qualifies from a random cl group and wins the serie a on cruise control. at least the sarriboiz kept repeating this during last season just to discredit allegri. some genius even said that sarri was a better league coach (whatever it means) than allegri, because any coach would have won the league comfortably with allegri's juve, but what sarri did with napoli was a unique feat. let's see whether sarri can achieve something unique with juve too. max set the bar pretty high.

and just to be clear, having a winning team is a blessing. allegri fought very hard to get rid of the cl complexes back in the days. with conte, we used to draw nordsjaelland, that was the starting point. with this team, you don't have weak knees anymore on cl nights.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
hey mods can we make it so it's a 1 week ban everytime a comparison is made with allegri?

getting pretty tired of reading the constant bitter, and sarcastic comments.

or make me mod and i'll take of this whole thing

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Finally Juventus is pushing for the goal all the time and creating shitload of chances, no surprise here looking at our offensive force. 3 great team goals today, grande mister :tuttosport:

- - - Updated - - -

One of the best was that Celtic fan, I think it was even a girl iirc, that showed up and threw a tantrum after they got spanked by us with our “dark arts” and a clinical Matri. “She” even guaranteed they were going to smoke us in Turin in the return leg lol

I joined the forum for that tie against Celtic. :touched:

@piotrr

https://www.juventuz.com/threads/ch...-february-12-2013.37395/page-164#post-4053658

Legend. :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Remember this wonderful Celtic poster:
https://www.juventuz.com/threads/ch...-february-12-2013.37395/page-145#post-4052809

@GordoDeCentral this post lol:

https://www.juventuz.com/threads/ch...-february-12-2013.37395/page-146#post-4052819

https://www.juventuz.com/threads/ch...-february-12-2013.37395/page-147#post-4052863

https://www.juventuz.com/threads/ch...-february-12-2013.37395/page-149#post-4052889

:lol:
classic :touched:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)