[Champions League] Celtic 0-3 JUVENTUS (February 12, 2013) (1 Viewer)

MoM

• Caceres

• Peluso

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Matri

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CarloP

Jan 24, 2010
Nice find Carlo
you bet :)

It's fair to say UEFA will look into this now. It was soooo fuckn blatant man. Referee was absolutely terrified and did not know what to do about it.

After he booked Lichtentwat and Hooper, he did think about sending him off, but didn't want to do anything controversial.

It was easily a penalty every time we had a set piece, and if he gives it once, they stop doing it.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
[Im fully convinced we will go to bed tonighttt and wake up with jubventus embroiled in a match fixing scandal again and we will be automatically given a by to the 1/4s and juventus are fined a 100 billion euros
:rofl:

- - - Updated - - -

I loved the countless number of times during the match I could hear the 2000 or so Juve supporters outsinging the 60000 "legenday" celtic fans
:agree: Just like wherever we go.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I loved the countless number of times during the match I could hear the 2000 or so Juve supporters outsinging the 60000 "legenday" celtic fans
Easily outsung them during most parts of the game.

And watch our ultras drown out these wankers when they come to Turin in a few weeks. Hopefully we put another 3 goals past these haggis munching cunts.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
"In hong kong at the moment. rumor here seriously wealthy people made a lot of money on spot betting on both games tonight

Mate also says same about singapore.

fits in with the rumors"

this one is the best for me :D

ginny081

Feb 13, 2013
Greetings folks, Celtic supporter here.
This is something I never do, but I can't bite my tongue for any longer and have to respond to the ridiculous claims, viewpoints and discussions on here.
A few points I would like to make if I may:

1) What exactly is this forum for? Juventus "supporters" around the world? As far as I was aware they are an Italian club. Have many of you ever seen them play a game of football? I find it astounding to see some things people have said who have probably never seen the club play - or come from a country such as Canada or Australia with very little to none footballing history or culture, let alone comment on Celtic.

2) I also find it astounding that there are actually members on this forum with over 20,000 posts? Do you people not have social lives or careers that exist outwith a digital world? How do you possibly find the time and spend so much of it on the internet giving your post match analysis or your intellectual insights into football. Very bizarre. Perhaps time away from your computers and phones would benefit you.

Moving on,

Congratulations to Juventus yesterday evening on their hard earned win, because believe it or not, it was hard earned. 0-3 is a flattering scoreline. I am the first to say our manager got it wrong and despite valiant performances from our players for the best part, in the end we were not good enough. Perhaps we will have a better outcome for the return leg.

I am disappointed to see the bitterness and immaturity here. You must realise the coefficient of our country, how much our squad cost? Celtic's XI tonight probably cost around £14million. Compare that to Juventus which would be what?....You tell me. Your players looked panicked, uncomfortable and often resorted to underhanded tactics such as 'cheating', poor sportsmanship and time wasting.

It is clear many if not most of you are EXTREMELY ignorant in regards to the atmosphere. Again, it was not the best ever tonight and was flat at points - but do not be ridiculous, the travelling supporters did not outsing us once, albeit they were impressive at points. Celtic Park does not have its fierce reputation for nothing. A simple Google search will provide you with countless quotes, videos etc exhibiting the unique atmosphere our impressive support create. Juventus Stadium could only ever dream of mustering this kind of hostile and uneasy environment for visiting players and supporters. The ignorance and naivety is astounding. Your home ground has no repuation, nor do your home supporters. Can you debate this? Perhaps, but evidence suggests otherwise and heavily leans towards Celtic's favour.

Your narrow minded perception of the Celtic support is quite frankly hilarious. You judge millions of supporters on a few silly responses on an online forum? Comical.

Finally it is clear this forum is full of - simply put - fucking idiotic monkeys. I look forward to hearing your responses or any questions you may have.
Good luck in the return leg, and good luck for the remainder of the campaign. You will not make it past the QFs.

Juve Juve Vaffanculo.

PS I find it hilarious that your manager used to be bald, and suddenly now has hair. Very pretty transplants.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
This is something I never do, but I can't bite my tongue for any longer and have to respond to the ridiculous claims, viewpoints and discussions on here.

1) What exactly is this forum for? Juventus "supporters" around the world? As far as I was aware they are an Italian club. Have many of you ever seen them play a game of football? I find it astounding to see some things people have said who have probably never seen the club play - or come from a country such as Canada or Australia with very little to none footballing history or culture, let alone comment on Celtic.

2) I also find it astounding that there are actually members on this forum with over 20,000 posts? Do you people not have social lives or careers that exist outwith a digital world? How do you possibly find the time and spend so much of it on the internet giving your post match analysis or your intellectual insights into football. Very bizarre. Perhaps time away from your computers and phones would benefit you.

Moving on,

Congratulations to Juventus yesterday evening on their hard earned win, because believe it or not, it was hard earned. 0-3 is a flattering scoreline. I am the first to say our manager got it wrong and despite valiant performances from our players for the best part, in the end we were not good enough. Perhaps we will have a better outcome for the return leg.

I am disappointed to see the bitterness and immaturity here. You must realise the coefficient of our country, how much our squad cost? Celtic's XI tonight probably cost around £14million. Compare that to Juventus which would be what?....You tell me. Your players looked panicked, uncomfortable and often resorted to underhanded tactics such as 'cheating', poor sportsmanship and time wasting.

It is clear many if not most of you are EXTREMELY ignorant in regards to the atmosphere. Again, it was not the best ever tonight and was flat at points - but do not be ridiculous, the travelling supporters did not outsing us once, albeit they were impressive at points. Celtic Park does not have its fierce reputation for nothing. A simple Google search will provide you with countless quotes, videos etc exhibiting the unique atmosphere our impressive support create. Juventus Stadium could only ever dream of mustering this kind of hostile and uneasy environment for visiting players and supporters. The ignorance and naivety is astounding. Your home ground has no repuation, nor do your home supporters. Can you debate this? Perhaps, but evidence suggests otherwise and heavily leans towards Celtic's favour.

Your narrow minded perception of the Celtic support is quite frankly hilarious. You judge millions of supporters on a few silly responses on an online forum? Comical.

Finally it is clear this forum is full of - simply put - fucking idiotic monkeys. I look forward to hearing your responses or any questions you may have.
Good luck in the return leg, and good luck for the remainder of the campaign. You will not make it past the QFs.

Juve Juve Vaffanculo.

PS I find it hilarious that your manager used to be bald, and suddenly now has hair. Very pretty transplants.

Lorenzo Juve

May 4, 2012

Moving on,

Juve Juve Vaffanculo.

didnt read

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)