[Champions League] Celtic 0-3 JUVENTUS (February 12, 2013) (2 Viewers)

MoM

• Caceres

• Peluso

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Matri

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
Greetings folks, Celtic supporter here.
This is something I never do, but I can't bite my tongue for any longer and have to respond to the ridiculous claims, viewpoints and discussions on here.
A few points I would like to make if I may:

1) What exactly is this forum for? Juventus "supporters" around the world? As far as I was aware they are an Italian club. Have many of you ever seen them play a game of football? I find it astounding to see some things people have said who have probably never seen the club play - or come from a country such as Canada or Australia with very little to none footballing history or culture, let alone comment on Celtic.

2) I also find it astounding that there are actually members on this forum with over 20,000 posts? Do you people not have social lives or careers that exist outwith a digital world? How do you possibly find the time and spend so much of it on the internet giving your post match analysis or your intellectual insights into football. Very bizarre. Perhaps time away from your computers and phones would benefit you.

Moving on,

Congratulations to Juventus yesterday evening on their hard earned win, because believe it or not, it was hard earned. 0-3 is a flattering scoreline. I am the first to say our manager got it wrong and despite valiant performances from our players for the best part, in the end we were not good enough. Perhaps we will have a better outcome for the return leg.

I am disappointed to see the bitterness and immaturity here. You must realise the coefficient of our country, how much our squad cost? Celtic's XI tonight probably cost around £14million. Compare that to Juventus which would be what?....You tell me. Your players looked panicked, uncomfortable and often resorted to underhanded tactics such as 'cheating', poor sportsmanship and time wasting.

It is clear many if not most of you are EXTREMELY ignorant in regards to the atmosphere. Again, it was not the best ever tonight and was flat at points - but do not be ridiculous, the travelling supporters did not outsing us once, albeit they were impressive at points. Celtic Park does not have its fierce reputation for nothing. A simple Google search will provide you with countless quotes, videos etc exhibiting the unique atmosphere our impressive support create. Juventus Stadium could only ever dream of mustering this kind of hostile and uneasy environment for visiting players and supporters. The ignorance and naivety is astounding. Your home ground has no repuation, nor do your home supporters. Can you debate this? Perhaps, but evidence suggests otherwise and heavily leans towards Celtic's favour.

Your narrow minded perception of the Celtic support is quite frankly hilarious. You judge millions of supporters on a few silly responses on an online forum? Comical.

Finally it is clear this forum is full of - simply put - fucking idiotic monkeys. I look forward to hearing your responses or any questions you may have.
Good luck in the return leg, and good luck for the remainder of the campaign. You will not make it past the QFs.

Juve Juve Vaffanculo.

PS I find it hilarious that your manager used to be bald, and suddenly now has hair. Very pretty transplants.
:howler:

Virginia, you bitter little tart, why don't you yank that tampon out already, and go home. Nearly every Celtic fan reaction is the same: crying about the refs, calling Juve cheats (when you probably have read nothing other than tabloids about the scandals in Italy), and claiming you deserved so much more. Juventus decided to play on the counter today - which isn't typical, by the way - but it worked out all right, wouldn't you say? The defense was solid, and Celtic had one clear cut chance all match, on that soft corner. If you don't create scoring opportunities, it's kind of hard to win a match, and your club needed to win today to have a shot at this tie. Our club has not been enjoying the best run of form lately, and Celtic blew their opportunity today. Your manager clearly made shit decisions in his squad selection, and your club didn't do enough to overturn an early mistake. Suck it up, buddy - that's football.

Oh, and you're astounded that there are Juventus football fans from Canada? Do you not realize that Canada is a country comprised primarily of immigrants? Or are you really that dense?

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
Greetings folks, Celtic supporter here.
This is something I never do, but I can't bite my tongue for any longer and have to respond to the ridiculous claims, viewpoints and discussions on here.
A few points I would like to make if I may:

1) What exactly is this forum for? Juventus "supporters" around the world? As far as I was aware they are an Italian club. Have many of you ever seen them play a game of football? I find it astounding to see some things people have said who have probably never seen the club play - or come from a country such as Canada or Australia with very little to none footballing history or culture, let alone comment on Celtic.

2) I also find it astounding that there are actually members on this forum with over 20,000 posts? Do you people not have social lives or careers that exist outwith a digital world? How do you possibly find the time and spend so much of it on the internet giving your post match analysis or your intellectual insights into football. Very bizarre. Perhaps time away from your computers and phones would benefit you.

Moving on,

Congratulations to Juventus yesterday evening on their hard earned win, because believe it or not, it was hard earned. 0-3 is a flattering scoreline. I am the first to say our manager got it wrong and despite valiant performances from our players for the best part, in the end we were not good enough. Perhaps we will have a better outcome for the return leg.

I am disappointed to see the bitterness and immaturity here. You must realise the coefficient of our country, how much our squad cost? Celtic's XI tonight probably cost around £14million. Compare that to Juventus which would be what?....You tell me. Your players looked panicked, uncomfortable and often resorted to underhanded tactics such as 'cheating', poor sportsmanship and time wasting.

It is clear many if not most of you are EXTREMELY ignorant in regards to the atmosphere. Again, it was not the best ever tonight and was flat at points - but do not be ridiculous, the travelling supporters did not outsing us once, albeit they were impressive at points. Celtic Park does not have its fierce reputation for nothing. A simple Google search will provide you with countless quotes, videos etc exhibiting the unique atmosphere our impressive support create. Juventus Stadium could only ever dream of mustering this kind of hostile and uneasy environment for visiting players and supporters. The ignorance and naivety is astounding. Your home ground has no repuation, nor do your home supporters. Can you debate this? Perhaps, but evidence suggests otherwise and heavily leans towards Celtic's favour.

Your narrow minded perception of the Celtic support is quite frankly hilarious. You judge millions of supporters on a few silly responses on an online forum? Comical.

Finally it is clear this forum is full of - simply put - fucking idiotic monkeys. I look forward to hearing your responses or any questions you may have.
Good luck in the return leg, and good luck for the remainder of the campaign. You will not make it past the QFs.

Juve Juve Vaffanculo.

PS I find it hilarious that your manager used to be bald, and suddenly now has hair. Very pretty transplants.
...who the fuck is this idiot :sergio:

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Anyway, moving on from how shit Celtic are..

I've been really impressed by Peluso lately. His crosses have been brilliant and the guy can defend. Has anyone got a clip of Pirlo embarrassing and dribbling that wanker Brown after stepping on him and almost making an assist? That had me out of my seat. Celtic players and their manager are exactly like their fans its great.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
And if you're complaining about refs... Brown could easily have been straight red-carded for his studs up challenge on Pirlo. And that was rather early in the match. Besides that, Celtic players dove multiple times in the penalty area with no contact at all. Simulation is a yellow card. They went down every time a cross flew in. It was comical.

Jan 5, 2011
dann10, have you ever seen Juventus play a game of football in Turin?
How does it feel losing 0-3 at home? Desperate, embarrassing or words can't even described.

But tell you the truth mate, no one care shit about Celtic, or more specific "Celtic was beaten 0-3 at home". Ask any people know a little about football and they will tell you how weak Celtic is compared to Juve. So fuck off and cry some where else.
0-3 in your face the last time

ginny081

Feb 13, 2013
^ LOL, who asked you?

A whole 5 times?!? That's cute, I'm really happy for you! Did you wear a pretty Juventus shirt too?! Good boy.
Well I'll leave you to whatever you people do on this forum. Must be interesting to post on it tens of thousands of times.

I might come back when say..Barcelona or Munich put you to the sword in the QF. Hehehe.
All the best.

Juve Juve Vaffanculo.
Juve Juve Vaffanculo.
Juve Juve Vaffanculo.
Juve Juve Vaffanculo.
Juve Juve Vaffanculo.
Juve Juve Vaffanculo.
Juve Juve Vaffanculo.
Juve Juve Vaffanculo.
Juve Juve Vaffanculo.
Juve Juve Vaffanculo.
Juve Juve Vaffanculo.
Juve Juve Vaffanculo.
Juve Juve Vaffanculo.
Juve Juve Vaffanculo.
Juve Juve Vaffanculo.
Juve Juve Vaffanculo.
Juve Juve Vaffanculo.
Juve Juve Vaffanculo.
Juve Juve Vaffanculo.
Juve Juve Vaffanculo.
Juve Juve Vaffanculo.
Juve Juve Vaffanculo.
Juve Juve Vaffanculo.
Juve Juve Vaffanculo.
Juve Juve Vaffanculo.
Juve Juve Vaffanculo.
Juve Juve Vaffanculo.
Juve Juve Vaffanculo.
Juve Juve Vaffanculo.
Juve Juve Vaffanculo.
Juve Juve Vaffanculo.
Juve Juve Vaffanculo.
Juve Juve Vaffanculo.
Juve Juve Vaffanculo.
Juve Juve Vaffanculo.
Juve Juve Vaffanculo.
Juve Juve Vaffanculo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)