[Champions League] Celtic 0-3 JUVENTUS (February 12, 2013) (3 Viewers)

MoM

• Caceres

• Peluso

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Matri

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
You're manager Mr Lennon seemed pretty psyched about Snoop Dogg... THough you should maybe think about courting a sugar daddy with a little bit more wealth, if you ever want to win anything outside of SPL, which is maybe equivalent to Serie B? Or League Championship?

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
You went to the effort of embedding a YouTube video!
Props!

SUCK MA BAWBAG YA BUNCH A DOBBERS!
PEACE OUT FAGS.
This might be the 4th or 5th time you've said you were leaving... And you say we have no lives? Your life is obviously rich and full and amazing. SO much so that you have to troll a Juventus forum with utter inanities.

Your club is completely irrelevant. It will never even match Rangers. Have fun with that.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Anyway, moving on from how shit Celtic are..

I've been really impressed by Peluso lately. His crosses have been brilliant and the guy can defend. Has anyone got a clip of Pirlo embarrassing and dribbling that wanker Brown after stepping on him and almost making an assist? That had me out of my seat. Celtic players and their manager are exactly like their fans its great.
Yes I want a gif of that too. Was marvellous.

ginny081

Feb 13, 2013
You only have 163 posts and joined this month. You are not so high in the rankings. I won't take your responses seriously my friend. Come back when you have 10,000.

We managed to be crowned champions of Europe long before JuBentus. That is rather relevant.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Truth be told, we really overestimated Rangers. They do a good job of tooting their own horn; didn't think they would be such pushovers. Easily one of the weakest teams to ever make the UCL knockout stages.

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
Juventus 1 - 3 Inter.
3 Nov 2012.

Hehehehehehe.
Actually as much as I hate Inter,they played a great game that night and I respect opponents approaching us like that. Their coach did his homework about Juve's style of play and beat us on a tactical (read intelligence) level.
Celtic on the other hand, :sergio: a bunch of rugby players shove into a football team. Add to that the most ignorant arrogant retard fans ever and you have recipe for disaster.Which is what you got.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)