Maurizio Sarri (246 Viewers)

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
This is the strongest Serie A has been in a decade+

When Sarri wins the league it will be more impressive than any of Allergy's league titles with Juve.

- - - Updated - - -

And without the side's captain for more than half the campaign?? Damn respect to Mister Sarri
mental illness

- - - Updated - - -

Who exactly are these imaginary posters you keep talking about? Do you have some names?
Hustini
Strickland
SignoraOmicidi
Snobist
Sarrismo
pavluska
dolph
Afghan_Illness
Nedved69
Hydde
to be continued

In order to visualize their stance I suggest to introduce a symbol, say a star, with a bright colour, say yellow, next to their nickname.

Last edited:

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
mental illness

- - - Updated - - -

Hustini
Strickland
SignoraOmicidi
Snobist
Sarrismo
pavluska
dolph
Afghan_Illness
Nedved69
Hydde
to be continued

In order to visualize their stance I suggest to introduce a symbol, say a star, with a bright colour, say yellow, next to their nickname.
I gave up long time ago. I deserve a pass.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Hustini
Strickland
SignoraOmicidi
Snobist
Sarrismo
pavluska
dolph
Afghan_Illness
Nedved69
Hydde
to be continued

List of members who thought that Sarri would be such a downgrade of Allegri and our results would go down the drain.

JCK
Bianconero_AUS
zizinho
DAiDevil
Post Ironic
Kyle
IlCapitano
LgorTumor
ArcticDaily

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
List of members who thought that Sarri would be such a downgrade of Allegri and our results would go down the drain.

JCK
Bianconero_AUS
zizinho
DAiDevil
Post Ironic
Kyle
IlCapitano
LgorTumor
ArcticDaily
What rubbish is this? Almost all of us predicted we’d still cruise the scudetto. It was CL we were worried about. And fair play to Sarri and the team for cruising the group stage. I’m happy with how we are doing thus far, as I’ve said, and aside from Supercoppa embarrassment, we’re meeting expectations in the competitions that matter. I’ll judge us at the end of the season. Domestic double and not getting knocked out of CL by a lesser team is the standard to meet from me.

If he proves me wrong about him and knocks out one of the big boys in CL or actually wins it, I’ll be delighted and psyched to have been wrong about him.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
mental illness

- - - Updated - - -

Hustini
Strickland
SignoraOmicidi
Snobist
Sarrismo
pavluska
dolph
Afghan_Illness
Nedved69
Hydde
to be continued

Can you maybe PM them with Allegri era post, Sarri era post anddemand an apology? The forum would benefit alot if you and the gang 'd stop menstruating

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Honestly I would be worried if everybody else wasn't awful in Europe at the moment. As a result, I think we have a decent chance in the CL.
Liverpool is not shit and RM is really getting into form right now. Plus we know how lucky they can get in CL and they have the best defense in Europe right now.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I would like to be added to the anti-Sarri list please
He didn't add you, you have to up your game.

- - - Updated - - -

And we’ll still all be happy to be proven wrong and see Juventuz succeed. Unlike the mentally ill Anti-Allegri teeth-gnashers. :touched:
I really don't bother with them, they are not worth my time anymore. Bunch of parasites the whole lot.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 243)