Maurizio Sarri (133 Viewers)

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
And we’ll still all be happy to be proven wrong and see Juventuz succeed. Unlike the mentally ill Anti-Allegri teeth-gnashers. :touched:
No no no. Sarri doubters would rather see their club fail in order to be proven right, than having to witness Sarri winning trophies for their club. A club this forum is named after and dedicated to.

Imagine actually thinking that.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
No no no. Sarri doubters would rather see their club fail in order to be proven right, than having to witness Sarri winning trophies for their club. A club this forum is named after and dedicated to.

Imagine actually thinking that.
There is no need to imagine, they actually think we are happy to end the season trophyless.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
calma, it's just some fun. honestly, i couldn't care less about who's wrong or right on the internet.
It should be noted: that post was from February 2018. At the time Dybala was the main goalscorer of the team. That was before we signed Ronaldo, who took over penalty duties and became the new main goalscorer of our team.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
yeah, tuz is sooo discriminative.

calma, it's just some fun. honestly, i couldn't care less about who's wrong or right on the internet.
I concur, sarri brainlets are too much discriminated against and bullied. For their own protection I suggest to build them sort of a little village, say like a camp. Maybe with little houses they can live in, in groups. To avoid raids from high IQ anti-sarrites maybe build sort of a fence around their village with little watchtowers to spot anti-sarrites from afar. On top of that, to ensure uniformity and peace amongst sarri brainlets hand out equal clothing, maybe something like a sleepsuit with a juventus-related pattern, I dunno. Sarri-brainlets are gonna want some pets so maybe like distribute some doggos like a few german shepherd around each house. To advance medical research there should also be a doctor around, just in case. Sarri-brainlets are people, too.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I concur, sarri brainlets are too much discriminated against and bullied. For their own protection I suggest to build them sort of a little village, say like a camp. Maybe with little houses they can live in, in groups. To avoid raids from high IQ anti-sarrites maybe build sort of a fence around their village with little watchtowers to spot anti-sarrites from afar. On top of that, to ensure uniformity and peace amongst sarri brainlets hand out equal clothing, maybe something like a sleepsuit with a juventus-related pattern, I dunno. Sarri-brainlets are gonna want some pets so maybe like distribute some doggos like a few german shepherd around each house. To advance medical research there should also be a doctor around, just in case. Sarri-brainlets are people, too.
Doctor should be a physician inspired by the bright, shining example of Josef Mengele. :snoop:

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
The Yugoslavia war was a terrible tragedy that killed 135,000 people and left millions of people homeless, looking for refuge in Western Europe.

It would have been a huge tragedy if you and your family were killed in the war instead of finding refugee in Germany.

A huge shame.

Thankfully that didn’t happen :tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 131)