Dani Alves (344 Viewers)

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Pushing Dybala out!! What kind of an spineless sick ungrateful fvck would do such a thing?!! Talk about biting the hand that feeds you.
Exactly.This is what pisses me off utmost when we don't take any rightful action against this cunt.Put him in the stands and order him to do the training with the primavera in order to gain some experience.Utmost piece of shit.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Lets not ever touch another Barcelona or Guardiola player again, they cannot be cured of their filth and disease.

- - - Updated - - -

Really don't get why people are mad at Alves, he hasn't done anything he can't back up...I mean he has more CL than our club, he can say and do what he wants. The sad realty is that we need Dani, but he doesn't need us, especially with the severe lack of quality in RB on the market. He was one of our best players in the cl and there will be a big hole there this season now, glad i got to see him a season in our shirt..it's not his fault this team broke down in the 2nd half
You really don't see it? You really can't? If you can't see that after reading this thread, good luck to you.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Why does it keep happening with us though?
Players leaving, or asking to leave? If we think about the most important five or six players who have left it is all for differing reasons. Ultimately if a player wants to leave I don't have a problem with them going. The issue is that the timing is not always great.

After all, our ex-coach left in the worst circumstances of all. Is the grass greener elsewhere? Very few places. Maybe the money is greener but in the Dani Alves case I'm only sad to lose his talent on the field. He got a better deal elsewhere, and if it is a longer contract then fine. Keeping a character and high profile veteran like that bouncing off the walls for a year as some kind of punishment isn't helping anyone.

Apr 29, 2006
I think we should swallow our pride and send him to train the whole year with the reserves. Fine his ass every time when he doesn't show 'enthusiasm' ! The next deluded moron would think twice before trying something. And good luck to Alves after spending one season with the reserves in finding an EU club. That will be the end of his career. IMHO that is the right message - try to fuck with us and off with your head.

PS: I would love to see City buying another RB, cause the desperately need one. Oh how I'd love that - Dani, City and Pep all screwed. For the amount of 4-5mils its more than worth it. They'd spend at least 5 times more to find a temporary solution. If successful they don't need Dani, if not Dani can go and try to win the EL.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
If that shit is true I truly hope we make him stay and bench his ass all season long, otherwise I'm convinced this Juventus is nothing like the Juventus I knew, just a ball less version of it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 338)