Dani Alves (9 Viewers)

Big Bang

Mar 12, 2012
Guardiola. I knew I forgot someone.

How is Spalletti more attractive than Allegri? With all respect due, that makes no sense at all, man.
I guess that's a discussion for a different time and place, but Roma were punching well above their weight last season. Their squad is a paper tiger that will collapse terribly this season. They only have one or two players on their entire starting XI that have a chance of breaking into ours (Nainggolan) but they finished just 4 points behind us. I wouldn't be surprised if they battle it out with Milan for the 4th spot this year, with Napoli and Inter in 2nd and 3rd.

But fine, whatever, forget Spalletti, I just mean someone with a history behind him that players can respect and believe in. Guardiola, Mourinho, Ancelotti, or Simeone-tier managers.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
icemaη;5552135 said:
He has a project. A seven goal project.
I never want that cancer near our club. He's a disease. Every time I look at that wrinkled face, that chrome dome while his teams are losing, he looks confused, dazed, hopeless, clueless, forlorn, dismayed, lost like a little girl in a theme park. Disgusting sack of shit of a coach.

Big Bang

Mar 12, 2012
icemaη;5552135 said:
He has a project. A seven goal project.
Spalletti :howler: :rofl: Mentions winning coaches and those who players respect and then throws out the name of that spineless loser, the epitome of a coward.

I never want that cancer near our club. He's a disease. Every time I look at that wrinkled face, that chrome dome while his teams are losing, he looks confused, dazed, hopeless, clueless, forlorn, dismayed, lost like a little girl in a theme park. Disgusting sack of $#@! of a coach.
When I pull up these quotes after Spalletti does absurdly well at Inter, and remind you of how foolish you are, will you please quit watching football?

And are you seriously suggesting Allegri is better than him? When has Allegri ever been in a situation where he has a shit squad and still managed to win anything? Get lost!

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
When I pull up these quotes after Spalletti does absurdly well at Inter, and remind you of how foolish you are, will you please quit watching football?

And are you seriously suggesting Allegri is better than him? When has Allegri ever been in a situation where he has a shit squad and still managed to win anything? Get lost!
:howler:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009

Oh. Did I hurt your feelings? I'm terribly sorry. Remind me again, what has Spaghetti won in his storied career? Oh, that's right. Nothing of note. He managed to guide the almighty Zenit to a league title in a league no one gives two shits about.

Absurdly well at Inter? :howler: Sure, come back and remind me of how awesome your idol Spaghetti is once he guides Inter to 3rd or 4th place :baus:

Big Bang

Mar 12, 2012
Oh. Did I hurt your feelings? I'm terribly sorry. Remind me again, what has Spaghetti won in his storied career? Oh, that's right. Nothing of note. He managed to guide the almighty Zenit to a league title in a league no one gives two $#@!s about.

Absurdly well at Inter? :howler: Sure, come back and remind me of how awesome your idol Spaghetti is once he guides Inter to 3rd or 4th place :baus:
Actually 3rd place would be pretty massive given where they finished last year, and considering that this would mean he got them more points than Napoli or Roma, both of whom were just a handful of points away from us last season. But yeah, sure, some nobody called him Spaghetti on the internet -- really showed him!

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Actually 3rd place would be pretty massive given where they finished last year, and considering that this would mean he got them more points than Napoli or Roma, both of whom were just a handful of points away from us last season. But yeah, sure, some nobody called him Spaghetti on the internet -- really showed him!
Until he wins a meaningful trophy he's a loser in my book. I'm guessing you are also of the opinion that Ranieri and maybe even Prandelli are better coaches than Allegri :howler:

Big Bang

Mar 12, 2012
Until he wins a meaningful trophy he's a loser in my book. I'm guessing you are also of the opinion that Ranieri and maybe even Prandelli are better coaches than Allegri :howler:
You're not showing enough signs of intelligence to make me feel like this is a conversation worth having, but I just can't help it: Is Di Matteo is a better coach than Allegri since, according to your reasoning, a manager is only as good as the trophies he's won?

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
You're not showing enough signs of intelligence to make me feel like this is a conversation worth having, but I just can't help it: Is Di Matteo is a better coach than Allegri since, according to your reasoning, a manager is only as good as the trophies he's won?
How many trophies has Di Matteo won? Same applies to Riijkard. There are flukes, and then there are coaches that have succeeded at most clubs they have coached. Allegri was successful @ Milan until they dismantled his squad, he has been working wonders with our squad considering how much the management fuck around with the team every pre-season. If you're that biased and blinded by hate for Allegri, then I'm afraid you're the one not intelligent enough to have any sort of conversation.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
How many trophies has Di Matteo won? Same applies to Riijkard. There are flukes, and then there are coaches that have succeeded at most clubs they have coached. Allegri was successful @ Milan until they dismantled his squad, he has been working wonders with our squad considering how much the management fuck around with the team every pre-season. If you're that biased and blinded by hate for Allegri, then I'm afraid you're the one not intelligent enough to have any sort of conversation.
i'd rather be a fluke that got it, then a genius that keeps coming short tbh

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
Why did it end so badly for Alves?

The guy threw such a tantrum and burned all his bridges at Juve

He seems like nothing but a mercenary and someone who feels like he has to prove he's better than everyone else

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
He's not entirely wrong tho. We should be ruthless, but classy in our approach. Right now, our policy is "bend over and get fucked."

We are spineless and gutless. I miss the Agnellis of old, real men who were passionate about the club.

The rich Jewish clown Elkann is only concerned about business and money. It's all about the bottom line for him. He doesn't give two shits about the club from a fan's perspective.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)