Dani Alves (15 Viewers)

InterMerda

Feb 9, 2016
I would love to work at Juve, I would always be late, disrespect my boss and talk shit about our club, and what kind of sanction would I get? a new job with a pay rise probably...

Drizzy

Apr 26, 2015
Really don't get why people are mad at Alves, he hasn't done anything he can't back up...I mean he has more CL than our club, he can say and do what he wants. The sad realty is that we need Dani, but he doesn't need us, especially with the severe lack of quality in RB on the market. He was one of our best players in the cl and there will be a big hole there this season now, glad i got to see him a season in our shirt..it's not his fault this team broke down in the 2nd half

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Really don't get why people are mad at Alves, he hasn't done anything he can't back up...I mean he has more CL than our club, he can say and do what he wants. The sad realty is that we need Dani, but he doesn't need us, especially with the severe lack of quality in RB on the market. He was one of our best players in the cl and there will be a big hole there this season now, glad i got to see him a season in our shirt..it's not his fault this team broke down in the 2nd half
This post is cancerous. Straight to ignore list :tup:

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
[video=twitter;878550768336478208]https://twitter.com/juvefcdotcom/status/878550768336478208[/video]

- - - Updated - - -

Brazilians and this club don't fit.

They simply don't fit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)