Dani Alves (17 Viewers)

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
And still pay him his wage? No thanks..rather let him go. Anyway, i only believe 20% of the story newspaper said...nothing certain yet
Its to make an example. Show players that they cant force their way out by behaving like an idiot. Sometimes you need to stand fast, its the only way of getting respect else the likes of Alves will continue doing this thing

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
@Osman did you see the latest news on this piece of shit.

If this is remotely true, removing him is the best thing
Removing him from existence? Yes, sounds good
Removing him from the face of earth by the police "accidently" finding KGs of cocaine in his apartment? Also good
Doing exactly what he wanted us to do? Nah, we shouldnt have done that

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Removing him from existence? Yes, sounds good
Removing him from the face of earth by the police "accidently" finding KGs of cocaine in his apartment? Also good
Doing exactly what he wanted us to do? Nah, we shouldnt have done that
Like I said drop him down in Syria, make sure he ends up in ISIS land

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
My firs idea was to fine him into oblivion, and put with primavera. Not showing up = more fines.

With this story, as long as he is in turin, he can corrupt others to, leave. Tell them that this is how you get threated if you dont do what juve wants.

No. Remove.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Its to make an example. Show players that they cant force their way out by behaving like an idiot. Sometimes you need to stand fast, its the only way of getting respect else the likes of Alves will continue doing this thing
True.If we do that with Bonucci prior the important match against Porto away,why we couldn't do that with this scum?Oh,3.5 mil.It's a peanut money considering the cause that no one can try to fuck with Juve..Bad move by our management.As we pay more for the likes of Amauri who wasn't even included in the first team we can do with this tattooed whore.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)