What Grinds Your Gears? (5 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I hate it when people I don't know are overly friendly.

I hate it when you are trying to have a conversation and one person talks way too much.

I hate people who don't pay attention at all while driving.

I hate all of the 1-1 draws we've had this season

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I hate blister packs.

They should name those things Bloodletting Laceration Packs for what they put you through to open them.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Give the grandma a break, she probably didn't know where she was
Nah, the ugly gremlin knew.

A few more things I hate:

- I hate people who hurt animals in any way.

- I hate it when customers who don't have a life call in to complain even when the problem doesn't even concern the company I work for.

- I hate it when people doesn't get that I am afraid of heights and try to reason with me that I have nothing to be that afraid of or sometimes make fun of my fear too. It's not like I wished to be afraid of heights or something you morons.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Things I hate huh? The list would be quite long, but here are a few:

- smelly or unclean people.
- overly motivated or ridiculously enthousiastic people: Leave me alone!
- walking into a store just to have a look & some girl/guy immediately asks if he/she could help.
- bad weather.
- "dumb" people.
- traffic

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Things I hate huh? The list would be quite long, but here are a few:

- smelly or unclean people.
- overly motivated or ridiculously enthousiastic people: Leave me alone!
- walking into a store just to have a look & some girl/guy immediately asks if he/she could help.
- bad weather.
- "dumb" people.
- traffic

this is also one of the things that tick me off big time!!! they just get u out of the mood to buy anything!!! i just want to look around my self if i find sth i like i will fucking ask u to help me!!!!

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
-i hate it when u go out with a bunch of friends and all they talk about is how they did this, how they did that, how there boss is there bitch at work, how they dont even need the job but its a good way to waste time come on!!!!

- i hate when people pull a fake british accent!!! i have a friend who watches english shows all the time and he talks with a fake fake brit accent it hurts yr ears!!! :D and over uses the word ye, and mate its horrible!!!

- i hate people who argue just for the sake or arguing when deep inside they dont know shit!!!

- i hate when family members show up all of a sudden and shower u with affection specially after sth tragic even though the last timeu heard from them was 10 years ago minimum.

- i hate when guys get shit faced or stoned and act like they r back in high school!

-

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Wow I never knew I hated so much shit until I read through all these.

I guess I'm just a miserable bastard.

this thread came in perfect timing bec for some reason i'm a bit edgy lately and little things really piss me off quickly usually i'm alright and let these slip but this week has been from hell :D

OP
rounder
Jun 13, 2007
  • Thread Starter #74
    Wow I never knew I hated so much shit until I read through all these.

I guess I'm just a miserable bastard.
    Nah, you're just human.

I hate it when people act morally superior to everyone else.

I hate it when people ask dumb questions.

I hate it when people tell you a joke and then stop in the middle and tell you they forgot the rest.

I hate it when people watch a movie with you that they've seen before and every 5 minutes say, "This is the best part!" or "This part is so funny"

I hate it when people memorize a word or phrase from a movie and just keep saying it all day.

I hate it when people only listen to songs they've heard before like anything else is not worth their time.

I hate it when people as me what I'm going to do tonight every single night like I have every thing planned out to the very last detail.

I hate it when people think they know where they're going but really don't and you end up driving aimlessly for an hour.

I hate it when people have no sense of punctuality.

I hate it when people talk on the phone for 40 fucking minutes.

I hate it when people laugh for no fucking reason all the time.

I hate it when people get shit faced and start throwing up everywhere. I've been drunk, and I know for a fact that you do have control over where you do your nasty business and it doesn't have to be on your friend's couch.

I hate it when people argue over the most idiotic shit like who's better, Kobe or Lebron and start repeating the same arguments a hundred thousand times.

I hate it I argue with someone and he ignores everything I said and just changes the topic or goes back to saying the same shit I just put down. Were you even listening?

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
    Nah, you're just human.

I hate it when people act morally superior to everyone else.

I hate it when people ask dumb questions.

I hate it when people tell you a joke and then stop in the middle and tell you they forgot the rest.

I hate it when people watch a movie with you that they've seen before and every 5 minutes say, "This is the best part!" or "This part is so funny"

I hate it when people memorize a word or phrase from a movie and just keep saying it all day.

I hate it when people only listen to songs they've heard before like anything else is not worth their time.

I hate it when people as me what I'm going to do tonight every single night like I have every thing planned out to the very last detail.

I hate it when people think they know where they're going but really don't and you end up driving aimlessly for an hour.

I hate it when people have no sense of punctuality.

I hate it when people talk on the phone for 40 fucking minutes.

I hate it when people laugh for no fucking reason all the time.

I hate it when people get shit faced and start throwing up everywhere. I've been drunk, and I know for a fact that you do have control over where you do your nasty business and it doesn't have to be on your friend's couch.

I hate it when people argue over the most idiotic shit like who's better, Kobe or Lebron and start repeating the same arguments a hundred thousand times.

I hate it I argue with someone and he ignores everything I said and just changes the topic or goes back to saying the same shit I just put down. Were you even listening?

thank you :) i thought i was the only one who gets ticked off from stuff like that.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
    and finally the last thing that ticks me off is:

if a girl is going to wear a dress that has a cleavage cut like this:

http://www.strangepersons.com/content/item/113522.html

then u either wear it the way it is or u dont, but to wear a tight top under it just makes it look horrible!!!! if u r not ok with showing some skin then wear a dress that suits u i'm pretty sure there are great dresses that dont show the world yr skin!!! i cant explain how much i hate that scene it happens most of the time here and its just gross. specially if they r veiled girls god its just horrific for the eye :D u can be elegant and not show yr cleavage but if its done properly this is def not the right way to wear a dress let alone its the wrong dress if u r not willing to put it on right. i;m not talking about this particular dress ( the one in the website) i meant in general

OP
    rounder
    Jun 13, 2007
  • Thread Starter #78
    I hate when people put me on limited on facebook, and when I put THEM on limited, they take me OFF limited. WTF is their problem?
    Here you go.

Why do we say that until we get that person that we thinks
    Gonna be that one and then once we get em its never the same
    You want them when they dont want you
    Soon as they do feelings change

Eminem - Space Bound

OP
    rounder
    Jun 13, 2007
  • Thread Starter #79
    and finally the last thing that ticks me off is:

if a girl is going to wear a dress that has a cleavage cut like this:

http://www.strangepersons.com/content/item/113522.html

then u either wear it the way it is or u dont, but to wear a tight top under it just makes it look horrible!!!! if u r not ok with showing some skin then wear a dress that suits u i'm pretty sure there are great dresses that dont show the world yr skin!!! i cant explain how much i hate that scene it happens most of the time here and its just gross. specially if they r veiled girls god its just horrific for the eye :D u can be elegant and not show yr cleavage but if its done properly this is def not the right way to wear a dress let alone its the wrong dress if u r not willing to put it on right. i;m not talking about this particular dress ( the one in the website) i meant in general
    Wow, you really have an eye for that shit. I forgot you're a dude for a second there.:D

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
    Wow, you really have an eye for that shit. I forgot you're a dude for a second there.:D
    :lol: i know i sounded like bruno there but seriously u cant imagine how nasty it is, it ticks me off big time not that i care about fashion but its the concept 3eblind. i think u know what i mean if u r veiled and u chose to be then good for u but stick to what makes u look good but to try and have both worlds is just wrong if u r catching my drift.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)