What Grinds Your Gears? (19 Viewers)

OP
rounder
Jun 13, 2007
  • Thread Starter #22
    I hate it when people order a sandwich or a burger and demand that the chef leave 80 percent of the ingredients out. I swear this happened once. This guy I know said, 'I'd like a cheese burger, but I don't want any tomatoes, pickles, onions, lettuce. Just the burger and ketchup."

I hate it when people take two parking spots when they park.

I hate it when people like to be make a lot of noise when they wake up. Not everyone is a morning person.

I hate it when people tap the elevator button like 300 hundred times. If the damn button lights up, I think the lift gets the message. If you push it harder and faster, it's not going to travel any faster, idiot.

I hate it when people chew gum and open their mouths when their around ,e, and especially when I'm trying to focus on something.

I hate it when people shower themselves in perfume or deodorant. Armani, Boss, and Axe aren't going to hide the fact that you haven't taken a real shower in over a week.

I hate how people with terrible voices insist on singing along to perfectly good song. You can make Pink Floyd sound like glass breaking!

I hate it when people play a song on repeat. That is, they play it again and again and again and again.

I hate it when people watch the same movie over a hundred times, unless it's 'The Godfather' or 'Scarface'.

I hate it when people think that whatever the fuck is on the radio is the best music EVER and listening to anything else would be blasphemy.

Mohad

The Ocean Star
    May 20, 2009
    I hate how others hate for no reason.

I hate when my internet connection plays mind games with me.

I hate when my friends staring at their Blackberries while I'm talking to them.

OP
    rounder
    Jun 13, 2007
  • Thread Starter #24
    I hate how others hate for no reason.

I hate when my internet connection plays mind games with me.

I can't believe I forgot that one. It should top my list.

+ REP

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
    Juventus conceding goals in injury time to draw while rivals score goals in injury time to win. That really grinds my gears.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    I hate it when people tap the elevator button like 300 hundred times. If the damn button lights up, I think the lift gets the message. If you push it harder and faster, it's not going to travel any faster, idiot.
    Oy. One of my favorite all time inventions was the elevator floor button toggle. Because one elevator I used to take covered a tall building, the elevator system allowed you to "deselect" a floor in case you hit it accidentally, changed your mind, etc.

There was nothing funnier than seeing the morons who instinctively hit an already lit button as if it will make it go faster -- only to see that their actions essentially deselected their floor. :seven:

I
    I love watching a guy and a girl out on a date at a nice restaurant and both of them spend the evening staring at their respective mobile phones, Facebooking all their other friends -- completely oblivious of each other.

OP
    rounder
    Jun 13, 2007
  • Thread Starter #34
    Oy. One of my favorite all time inventions was the elevator floor button toggle. Because one elevator I used to take covered a tall building, the elevator system allowed you to "deselect" a floor in case you hit it accidentally, changed your mind, etc.

There was nothing funnier than seeing the morons who instinctively hit an already lit button as if it will make it go faster -- only to see that their actions essentially deselected their floor. :seven:

That's a brilliant invention. If only all elevators were like that, the world would be a better place.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
    May 27, 2009
    - I hate it when people stare at my food while I'm eating

- I hate it when someone makes irritating noises while chewing gum

- I hate it when I fart without a smell when I'm in bed

Lion

King of Tuz
    Jan 24, 2007
    i just came in here to say, i do pretty all this stuff listed here to people just to piss them off.

u irate?

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
    Aug 22, 2007
    I hate when people talk/ ask about my food when I'm eating, and especially when they tell me how disgusting they find it.

I hate it when people have no awareness of the space around them and as I'm walking around they make a sudden movement that I have to dodge.

I hate when people are walking slowly in front of me in a corridor where I can't pass. Or when two or more people are walking side by side coming in my direction, taking up the whole passageway. The worst when they stand up and talk in a passageway where others need to pass.

When someone enters a room and greets loudly, making sure no one misses him. I stifle expletives under my breath every time.

Children not on a leash in public places.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)