What Grinds Your Gears? (13 Viewers)

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
who the fuck stares at peoples' food?

you Maltesians are fucked up.
Tell me about it.

This happened to me yesterday. I was invited by my girlfriend's parents to eat at their house along with her family. I arrived late and had to eat alone since they had already eaten. I was really hungry at the time but I couldn't finish my steak while her freakin' grandma is staring at it.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
rounder
Jun 13, 2007
  • Thread Starter #43
    I hate when people talk/ ask about my food when I'm eating, and especially when they tell me how disgusting they find it.

I hate it when people have no awareness of the space around them and as I'm walking around they make a sudden movement that I have to dodge.

I hate when people are walking slowly in front of me in a corridor where I can't pass. Or when two or more people are walking side by side coming in my direction, taking up the whole passageway. The worst when they stand up and talk in a passageway where others need to pass.

When someone enters a room and greets loudly, making sure no one misses him. I stifle expletives under my breath every time.

Children not on a leash in public places.
    Interesting how most of the things you hate are concerning physical movement. I can relate though.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
    Aug 22, 2007
    I'm very impatient. These are the stuff off the top of my head because they annoy me everyday at work.

Oh, and when people bother me when I'm on lunch or in pursuit of food.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
    where do i even begin:

1- i hate getting up in winters and the first splash of water on my face when the water has'nt heated up just yet

2- i hate it when u ride the underground at 7 am and people already stink!!! get a deo stick its soo cheap and last for a month!!! having a shower does'nt stop u from stinking u sweat!!

3- i hate guys who give u scary looks if they catch u looking at there girl friend by mistake i mean she aint all that bro get a life!!

4- i hate scenes of physical affection in the under ground get a room please!!

5- i hate when a guy comes out of no where and says he supports barfa and the next year the same guy says he was always an ac milan fan!!! god glory hunting in this country is a life style

6 - i hate hearing comments about being still in uni specially when it sounds like they r the ones paying my university bill

7- i hate taxi drivers period!! :D

8- i hate when people dont follow instructions that are crystal clear, like form a straight line, or place the forms in this box etc

9- i hate it when people ask for money when they have'nt done shit, eg police officer in cairo int airport who checks if yr passport has an entry stamp on it.

10- i hate it when the car next you has music played at a high volume to the degree u cant hear yr self think let a lone listen to what ever u have playing. not to mention the songs they listen too is horrific!!! :D boom dish booom dish nothing else wow.

Christina

vanilla pudding
    Aug 21, 2006
    I hate it when I have to wake up early and get all the cold water because my dad always wakes up before me.

I hate when you're in a rush and everything seems to go wrong (i.e you get all the red lights, traffic, subway takes extra long, bus doesn't come)

I hate when the bus driver sees me arriving at the stop but still drives off.

I hate when I get to bus stops a minute too late...I also hate when I'm going down the stairs to get on the subway just as the doors are closing.

I hate when it's raining and people with umbrellas walk under the part of the sidewalk that is somewhat sheltered, causing everyone without one to have to walk around and get wet.

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    I hate it when I have to wake up early and get all the cold water because my dad always wakes up before me.

I hate when you're in a rush and everything seems to go wrong (i.e you get all the red lights, traffic, subway takes extra long, bus doesn't come)

I hate when the bus driver sees me arriving at the stop but still drives off.

I hate when I get to bus stops a minute too late...I also hate when I'm going down the stairs to get on the subway just as the doors are closing.

I hate when it's raining and people with umbrellas walk under the part of the sidewalk that is somewhat sheltered, causing everyone without one to have to walk around and get wet.
    Start doing things earlier. :D

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
    May 26, 2009
    Tell me about it.

This happened to me yesterday. I was invited by my girlfriend's parents to eat at their house along with her family. I arrived late and had to eat alone since they had already eaten. I was really hungry at the time but I couldn't finish my steak while her freakin' grandma is staring at it.
    Give the grandma a break, she probably didn't know where she was

Christina

vanilla pudding
    Aug 21, 2006
    :tup:
    I can't wait until I get my degree next year, then start working and get mw a nice. That working part is a big if with the way the current economical situation:frown:
    I wish I could find a decent job so I can move closer to my uni. I used to like the bus rides and such, but it got annoying very quickly. :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)