What Grinds Your Gears? (3 Viewers)

OP
rounder
Jun 13, 2007
  • Thread Starter #81
    :lol: i know i sounded like bruno there but seriously u cant imagine how nasty it is, it ticks me off big time not that i care about fashion but its the concept 3eblind. i think u know what i mean if u r veiled and u chose to be then good for u but stick to what makes u look good but to try and have both worlds is just wrong if u r catching my drift.
    I know what you're saying. We get a lot of that in my country, it's ridiculous. I was just messing with you. :p

Buy on AliExpress.com
    OP
    rounder
    Jun 13, 2007
  • Thread Starter #83
    People who think they are cool and clever when they make half ass comments all the time.

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
    May 26, 2009
    Nah, the ugly gremlin knew.
    A few more things I hate:

- I hate people who hurt animals in any way.

- I hate it when customers who don't have a life call in to complain even when the problem doesn't even concern the company I work for.

- I hate it when people doesn't get that I am afraid of heights and try to reason with me that I have nothing to be that afraid of or sometimes make fun of my fear too. It's not like I wished to be afraid of heights or something you morons.
    :D
    Oooh grandma

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    1- I hate it when I'm the first one to step into the office early in the morning and my father doesn't notice it but when I'm 2min late he calls me and wonders if I'm taking my job seriously.

2- I hate it when I eat till I can't breathe and it would be like the 700million times I say to myself each time "This time, I shouldn't exaggerate"

3- I curse the whole world when I want to reach home ASAP, specially when Juve is playing for example and the traffic is just blocked.

4- I can't stand little kids/punks holding a blackberry. You have to have charisma to hold one. You're a punk, you shouldn't.

5- I love eating with someone who eats just like the way I eat and doesn't give a fook or two about reputation or who's watching. Just be yourself, it'll taste better.

6- I hate when I'm walking down the street and someone is staring non-stop at relatives.

Too many things boils me but they're already mentioned I believe.

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
    May 26, 2009
    5- I love eating with someone who eats just like the way I eat and doesn't give a fook or two about reputation or who's watching. Just be yourself, it'll taste better.
    :tup:
    Annoying, specially when people tend be scared how they eat in public just incase others see them drip or whatever. Enjoy every fucking bite, and don't give a shyte about what others think. Food is around to enjoy

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
    Nah, the ugly gremlin knew.

A few more things I hate:

- I hate people who hurt animals in any way.

- I hate it when customers who don't have a life call in to complain even when the problem doesn't even concern the company I work for.

- I hate it when people doesn't get that I am afraid of heights and try to reason with me that I have nothing to be that afraid of or sometimes make fun of my fear too. It's not like I wished to be afraid of heights or something you morons.
    Im like that with spiders i hate when someones says to me oh why sure they cant hurt you?, im like i dont give a fuck if it cant hurt me! dog shit wouldnt hurt me to touch it either doesnt mean i want to!

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    I also can't stand when I'm literally fucked up from work, extremely tired after a long exhausting day and my father is like, at your age, I was working 13 hours a day and I wouldn't feel tired why are you over exhausted? From work??? Be serious.

:sergio:

Christina

vanilla pudding
    Aug 21, 2006
    I also can't stand when I'm literally fucked up from work, extremely tired after a long exhausting day and my father is like, at your age, I was working 13 hours a day and I wouldn't feel tired why are you over exhausted? From work??? Be serious.

:sergio:
    :lol:

My parents do the same. When I complain about snow they tell me how they had to wear knitted scarves that were 20m long and had to walk in 8' high snow.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)