What Grinds Your Gears? (17 Viewers)

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
People who insist on making jokes that aren't funny all the time.
snobby people

or people who are not funny but insist on telling jokes
fuck both of you

Oh, it's a pun, but it's funny and actually deeply clever at the same time.

Just one company? It's rampant here. And worse is the idiot term "African-American". I know a lot of Africans who are white. And I even a few who emigrated to Africa who could be called "American-African" (?!?!). And then you have black people who emigrate here from England or something and they're called "African-American" and they're like, "WTF, I'm from England, not America nor Africa." :sergio:
kinda makes you wonder how they would react to someone like Byron "you can't be African,you are white"

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
1) Storari's interviews.
2) the fact that Motta is considered a football player, and his hair.
3) Del Neri's constant screaming during games, KRASIC KRASIC KRASIC. Krasic should just carry a gun, and shoot the mofo once he starts screaming his name again

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
You know what grinds my gears? People that chew with their mouth open. Seriously who the f*#k do they think they are that it's okay for them to sit there and make those god awful noises and show everyone the crap they're eating? Seriously people who chew with their mouth open deserve to be bitch slapped repeatedly then have each and every one of their teeth ripped out with pair of pliers, at least then they would have a reason to make stupid sounds when they eat.

I'm very glad I've been able to get this off my chest, the rant is over and I can calm down again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)