What Grinds Your Gears? (3 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
People who put stories of something crazy that happened last night as their Facebook status when the story is completely inappropriate or sketch and shouldn't be a Facebook status.

I'm not trying to sound like an ass but some people seriously don't seem to get that anybody can read that.

Buy on AliExpress.com

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
People who put stories of something crazy that happened last night as their Facebook status when the story is completely inappropriate or sketch and shouldn't be a Facebook status.

I'm not trying to sound like an ass but some people seriously don't seem to get that anybody can read that.
:lol: I wanna hear this, mind sharing?

OP
rounder
Jun 13, 2007
  • Thread Starter #825
    Oh come on, I never understood why people get bothered by FB statuses or anything to do with someone else's Facebook. I'm not saying I do that stuff, bit am I really bothered by it? No. Let people do whatever they want; as long as they aren't including me without my permission; they can post a picture of their ass with a picture of Hitler tattooed on their butt cheek, and one of Del Neri on the left. If I can very easily and conveniently ignore it so why bitch about it?

In fact, that would be something that grinds my gears. People who complain about shit to do with Facebook.

OP
    rounder
    Jun 13, 2007
  • Thread Starter #828
    You're bothered by someone using your thread for it's purpose?
    No, not at all. But I've always been hearing people complain about shit to do with facebook and it grinds my gears. :) If the fact that it grinds my gears grinds you gears too; then go right ahead and say it. :) This is a thread where all angry people get together and just say what's on their mind. It's not always pretty, but it's medicinal for the soul. :)

OP
    rounder
    Jun 13, 2007
  • Thread Starter #830
    I see your point but I'm not ripping on Facebook.

People choosing to post stupid things online is not a flaw of Facebook.
    That's true, I've seen a lot of dumb shit on Facebook like when people have their status updates ridiculously frequently like "Going to college" "In College" "Writing on paper" "Whoops, there is a smudge, I need a new piece of paper" "Getting new piece of paper" etc.. Now, a lot of people are dumb and annoying, and I know you're not dissing Facebook, but you're dissing those dumb and annoying people.

However, now everyone is talking about all kinds of annoying crap on Facebook and how they can't stand it and I don't think it's funny anymore. In fact, it's kind of annoying. I mean, George Bush jokes are funny and the guy was a douche but if 10 years from now; someone makes a G. Bush joke; I'd probably want to slap him. You know what I mean? If I read your comment a long time ago; I probably would have laughed. But I'm not trying to offend you; this is just me and what's going on in my own world; so understand that I'm not dissing you personally.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)