[WC] Italia vs USA [17-06-2006] (4 Viewers)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
ThePLaya said:
who cares about him ?

its WC.. all what lippi care is ( 3 points) whatever he plays or not !
What the hell is your point? Someone said that they would start Del Piero and I stated why DP shouldn't start. Asshole.

May 4, 2004
Stuart said:
I would play:

Buffon
Oddo - Nesta - Cannavaro - Zambrotta
Perrotta - Pirlo - De Rossi
Totti
Toni - Iaquinta
No doubt.. Thats the team we should play with against usa..

I'll give Del Piero a chance in this game insted of Iaquinta..

3-1 !

Forza aZZuRRi

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
3-1 seems alright but 3-0 is more like it specially when u have the greatest goalie in the world Buffon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

forzaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa italia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
juve_ruler said:
3-1 seems alright but 3-0 is more like it specially when u have the greatest goalie in the world Buffon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

forzaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa italia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ayeeee...and the best defence in the world!

I hope that our attack will show the quality,too!!!!!:tup:

OP
Elvin

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
  • Thread Starter #115
    BTW Is it me or Tunisia's 1st goal today looked exactly like Kaka's goal to Chimenti? lol :D

Eddy

The Maestro
    Aug 20, 2005
    Elvin said:
    BTW Is it me or Tunisia's 1st goal today looked exactly like Kaka's goal to Chimenti? lol :D
    Bahh, I couldnt watch it. Was the match any good Elvin ? I heard Tunisia scored in the last minute or something.

Brixity

Feb 8, 2006
    I'm a bit conservative about expecting a USA thrashing. If there's something I've noticed this WC is that teams are rarely going down easy. Ukraine and USA are the only teams to have been battered so-far. It would be the worst error 2 go into this thinking we've won as other teams did e.g Sweden.
    Forza Italia

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
    Brixity said:
    I'm a bit conservative about expecting a USA thrashing. If there's something I've noticed this WC is that teams are rarely going down easy. Ukraine and USA are the only teams to have been battered so-far. It would be the worst error 2 go into this thinking we've won as other teams did e.g Sweden.
    Forza Italia

i agree i think italy should'nt under estimate this upcoming match against usa. i think usa and ukraine will show another side in there second games. to be honest i am feeling comfortable about the next game for italy ithink they have the quality to win it and with a good goal margin in other word in a very convincing way biut this all depends on how they handle the US i think they should'nt under estimate there response.

Brixity

Feb 8, 2006
    juve_ruler said:
    i agree i think italy should'nt under estimate this upcoming match against usa. i think usa and ukraine will show another side in there second games. to be honest i am feeling comfortable about the next game for italy ithink they have the quality to win it and with a good goal margin in other word in a very convincing way biut this all depends on how they handle the US i think they should'nt under estimate there response.
    I agree about the comfotablity thing. I really felt more stressed bout the Ghana game coz I thought it'd be more of a potential banana skin but I still hope La Nazzionale play as if they dont know bout the US's Czech performance.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)