[WC] Italia vs USA [17-06-2006] (6 Viewers)

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
Stuart said:
Apparently Del Piero sucked in training today so I doubt we'll see him.

na i dont think he sucked i think lippi might have told him something and he didn't like it so he said something lippi didnt like.......go to the del piero thread.

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
Morra10 said:
na brazil can handle the czech's, i just think the u.s.a played a horrible match making the czech look so much better then they are........but they are still a great team.
The deffense and Dida looked very shaky tonight. They were lucky the did not concede a couple of goals or more. With that kind of deffense they will go nowhere past the almighty Czech.
I don't wish Brazil to win this world cup, first because I am not a brazilian fan (thats for the football team, it has nothing to do with their ladies whom I am their number 1 fan :D ) secondly, is because they very arrogant lately. Thinking that they are invencible. If they face the Czech with such atitude, by the time Nedved and his team mates are done with them they will have acouple of Czech flags stamped on their asses one on each cheek (10 flags in the case of Ronaldo) where most of them would be autographed by Rosciky.

But I do agree USA were horrible.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Morra10 said:
na i dont think he sucked i think lippi might have told him something and he didn't like it so he said something lippi didnt like.......go to the del piero thread.
He was sucking in the training match and took out his anger on one of the Duisburg U19 players. Lippi wasn't very happy.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Azzurri7 said:
I still do think that Lippi's men will find it hard to score against U.S.A in the 1st 30min, I expect a tought and close game in the first half. And lot of things to change in the 2nd.
The only thing I expect from that game is a win!
Lippi said,just after the game against Ghana,that there wont be a relaxation,and that he is focused on the new opponent.I know that it is a"to be or not to be" situation for the USA,but we need to qualify after that game.In techical and physical way we are 2 classes above them.

Tabak

May 20, 2006
I want to see this starting 11 for Italy:

Buffon, Nesta, Canna, Zambrotta, Oddo/Zaccardo, Pirlo, De Rossi, Camoranesi, Del Piero, and Totti & Toni as atackers.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
I want this one:

--------------------Buffon-----------------------
Zaccardo---Nesta---Cannavaro---Zambrotta
------Camoranesi--Pirlo--Perrotta------------
---------------------Totti------------------------
----------------Toni-----Del Piero-------------

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
I would play:

Buffon
Oddo - Nesta - Cannavaro - Zambrotta
Perrotta - Pirlo - De Rossi
Totti
Toni - Iaquinta

Zaccardo did well against Ghana but Oddo is a better player. Zambrotta for Grosso is an obvious choice. I wouldn't change anything in midfield but Gilardino didn't impress me in the opener and Iaquinta's pace could be useful with Totti's through balls.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Azzurri7 said:
I wouldn't mind playing Perrotta again, he did a good job in the 1st game.

Agreed,he played very well and fought like a lion.He was everywhere on the field...and I wouldn't risk De Rossi,because of his yellow card,so he could be available against Czech R.

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
ya i would sit de rossi out this isn't a game he needs to play, espically after the ghana game where he recieved a card. i would play cammo down the right and shove perrotta on the other side of pirlo. lippi needs to give del a chance even if he sucked in training, maybe this will fire him up even more because he knows he has to put forth a good showing when or if lippi starts him..

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
goals, goals, goals, are what azzurri needs:

Oddo------Nesta-------Cannavaro---Zambrotta
-----------------Pirlo--Perrotta-------------------
---------Camo---------Totti-------del piero-----
-----------------------Toni-------------------------

or

-------------------Perrotta-------------------
---------Camo----------------del piero-----
-----------------Toni---Pippo----------------------

nah, the first one looks better.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
snoop said:
I want Inzaghi to start!
That's right. This is the kind of game where finishing is a very important component. Even if the team works well from defence to midfield, if we don't put in all our chances, all the efforts will be wasted. Inzaghi will be a perfect choice for the finishing role. His vast experience in the big stages will also give Iaquinta the advantage.

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
Stephan said:
goals, goals, goals, are what azzurri needs:

-----------------Pirlo--Perrotta-------------------
---------Camo---------Totti-------del piero-----
-----------------------Toni-------------------------

or

-------------------Perrotta-------------------
---------Camo----------------del piero-----
-----------------Toni---Pippo----------------------

nah, the first one looks better.

i dont like del piero way out on the left.

-------------------buffon----------------------

oddo-----nesta---canna-----zambo-----

---------------------Pirlo-----------------------

------cammo------------de rossi/perrotta

-------------------totti--------------------------

-----------toni--------Del piero--------------

Juve_25

Jan 3, 2006
Morra10 said:
ya i would sit de rossi out this isn't a game he needs to play, espically after the ghana game where he recieved a card. i would play cammo down the right and shove perrotta on the other side of pirlo. lippi needs to give del a chance even if he sucked in training, maybe this will fire him up even more because he knows he has to put forth a good showing when or if lippi starts him..
:agree:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)