Movie Talk (New Films, Old Films... doesn't matter) (22 Viewers)

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Watched Gone Girl
just :lol:

I can't believe somebody wrote a book that stupid. Big respect to Fincher for making this absolute crap work. One could think the script originates from the age of lobotomies but it was just another sweetie pouring her heart out while sitting in a coffeeshop and browing tumblr :heart:

In 2007, Pike was engaged to film director Joe Wright,[28] but he called off the wedding in 2008.[29] Since December 2009, she has been in a relationship with Robie Uniacke, a mathematical researcher.[30] They have two sons, Solo (born 6 May 2012)[31] and Atom (born 2 December 2014)
:rofl: :sergio:
What's your problem with mathematical researchers ? :stuckup: Still the names are hilarious though . Hard to belive that this guy is with her . He must be an extremely interesting guy apparently .

- - - Updated - - -

South Park (the movie) - It was good although I hated the songs parts (bar uncle fucker) as I pretty much hate musicals.
How didn't you like Kyle's Mom's a Bitch ?

- - - Updated - - -

This is greatness, Dule. :D
Exactly :lol:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Saw Entourage last night, TBH the movie is dumb, but is exactly what I expected and I loved it, it's like they put one whole new season into a movie. It's entertaining and made me laugh, especially at Drama :D

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Saw Entourage last night, TBH the movie is dumb, but is exactly what I expected and I loved it, it's like they put one whole new season into a movie. It's entertaining and made me laugh, especially at Drama :D
Drama KILLED it lol, his deliveries was epic. Yeah it was pretty much just 3-4 more episodes of the TV series in a way, mindless fun. Haley Joel Osment being a good addition to the usual group.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
what do you like about entourage?
i just dont get it.

there are tv-show/movie characters who are assholes, but still kinda likeable.
(dr. house for example.)

but that entourage guy is an asshole only.
i feel sorry for him.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Drama KILLED it lol, his deliveries was epic. Yeah it was pretty much just 3-4 more episodes of the TV series in a way, mindless fun. Haley Joel Osment being a good addition to the usual group.
He nailed it, I started to hate his character as soon I saw him :D

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Gone Girl :sergio::sergio::sergio::sergio: What the hell was that crap, Fincher? :frown2:
thank you and every day you confirm why i love you so much

anyhoos, on my end i watched 'gladiator' when it first came out and hated it. lately, a few people been mentioning it as one of their all time faves, so i decided to give another try, after about 20 minutes i realized, not only do i not like the movie, but i also cant stand the people who like this movie

Nomuken

NUMB
Contributor
Dec 14, 2009

anyhoos, on my end i watched 'gladiator' when it first came out and hated it. lately, a few people been mentioning it as one of their all time faves, so i decided to give another try, after about 20 minutes i realized, not only do i not like the movie, but i also cant stand the people who like this movie

what did you think of Kingdom of Heaven?

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009

Gladiator is great, Gone Girl is indeed a steaming pile of horseshit.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
That's how I feel with Star Wars Ep 1-3

Gladiator isn't bad, just incredibly overrated

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)