Movie Talk (New Films, Old Films... doesn't matter) (127 Viewers)

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Immortal Beloved - I liked it.

Impromptu - I did not like it. Pretty meh movie.

The Sand Pebbles - Good, enjoyable movie.

Strangers on a Train - :tup: great.

Out of Africa - Enjoyable and relaxing. Amazing views, nice acting.

Leviathan - Pretty great movie, deserved that award.

Witness for the Prosecution - Like I said in the other thread: amazing movie. It's one of the best movies I ever saw surely. It had a great pace, great dialogs, acting and characters were great. Simply flawless.

Mar 9, 2006
People dislike gone girl?
:sergio:

- - - Updated - - -

Immortal Beloved - I liked it.

Impromptu - I did not like it. Pretty meh movie.

The Sand Pebbles - Good, enjoyable movie.

Strangers on a Train - :tup: great.

Out of Africa - Enjoyable and relaxing. Amazing views, nice acting.

Leviathan - Pretty great movie, deserved that award.

Witness for the Prosecution - Like I said in the other thread: amazing movie. It's one of the best movies I ever saw surely. It had a great pace, great dialogs, acting and characters were great. Simply flawless.
Deserved oscar too, but since jews community rules everything about the oscars award went to....film about wwII :sergio: biased bastards :sergio:

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Speaking of Russell Crowe, has anyone seen "The Water Diviner"?

I liked that movie.
Cliche as fuck , but I liked it . Nothing special imho , but still worth watching .

- - - Updated - - -

Juventino[RUS];4993080 said:
People dislike gone girl?
I can easily see why . The problem doesn't rely on fincher or the actors imho , the problem is with the plot which is fucked up , some unbelievable and unlogical shit .

Mar 9, 2006
Cliche as fuck , but I liked it . Nothing special imho , but still worth watching .

- - - Updated - - -

I can easily see why . The problem doesn't rely on fincher or the actors imho , the problem is with the plot which is fucked up , some unbelievable and unlogical shit .
The only unlogical thing that i remember is that camera catch everything that she was doing in that house and the moment when she killed patrick-harris but it seems like police never saw that videos

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Juventino[RUS];4993417 said:
The only unlogical thing that i remember is that camera catch everything that she was doing in that house and the moment when she killed patrick-harris but it seems like police never saw that videos
you mean that affleck staying with her at the end makes sense ?

Mar 9, 2006
What do you think happened though? I reckon she ends up killing him, lol crazy bitch.
If i was in his shoes - first, i have to check if she's really pregnant (i dont remember if Affleck did it), if so then i would place 100 cameras around and inside the house and hire private detective to follow her on the daily basis, listen her phone calls etc., then i would block her from using my bank cards and account, separate everything that i could and when child is born i would hire the best lawyer and divorce her with 50/50 hours that we both could spend with our child, or since i have one of the baddest side chicks across the globe - 5 days to her, 2 days to me, she's crazy but she wouldn't harm her own child

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
thank you and every day you confirm why i love you so much

anyhoos, on my end i watched 'gladiator' when it first came out and hated it. lately, a few people been mentioning it as one of their all time faves, so i decided to give another try, after about 20 minutes i realized, not only do i not like the movie, but i also cant stand the people who like this movie
:lol::lol: I remember I liked Gladiator but I was very young and very moved by real heroes (not so much by super heroes). I don't really remember much about it though.

so funny that you would watch something like this :D
I resisted once it came out mainly because I'm not a big fan of Fincher's and because people whose taste in movies is similar to mine didn't like it but I was bored and it was on my flash drive. I don't really care much about insanely huge bloopers and holes in the script (which at times made the movie more like a poorly made comedy) but the least you can expect from Fincher is to develop the characters, make them believable (even if maniac) and tell a decent story. So disappointing. And Ben Affleck, god, he's such a horrible actor.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Juventino[RUS];4993436 said:
If i was in his shoes - first, i have to check if she's really pregnant (i dont remember if Affleck did it), if so then i would place 100 cameras around and inside the house and hire private detective to follow her on the daily basis, listen her phone calls etc., then i would block her from using my bank cards and account, separate everything that i could and when child is born i would hire the best lawyer and divorce her with 50/50 hours that we both could spend with our child, or since i have one of the baddest side chicks across the globe - 5 days to her, 2 days to me, she's crazy but she wouldn't harm her own child
Or , get a phone in your pocket and register her when she confesses and call the police . She gives birth in prison and you get custody of the child imediatly . If she kills herself or the child before he/she is born , well fuck it .

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

Seriously very compelling and interesting narrative style based on this trailer. Hope they finally get a release date.

Also, I'm bit of a Hardy fan, so imagine my reaction when I saw this trailer?

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Finally got around the watching Kingsman: The Secret Service and Mad Max: Fury Road.

Both were really fun action flicks. Definitely worth the wait.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 120)