Movie Talk (New Films, Old Films... doesn't matter) (133 Viewers)

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Lol...fine role, but his Salieri performance was absolute masterful greatness.

- - - Updated - - -

It was fooking brilliant, action movie directors needs to take their cues from this from now on. Too bad the Aussie director that made it only makes Mad Max movies and its like once every 30 years lol.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Really? :weee: I didnt check anything about the movie online afterwards, it doesnt suprise me since its too good to not follow up, but still, I was saying how you can make exciting action without green screen and 3D heavy stuff as most do now. Pure adrenaline approach like this would be nice to see more of.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Really? :weee: I didnt check anything about the movie online afterwards, it doesnt suprise me since its too good to not follow up, but still, I was saying how you can make exciting action without green screen and 3D heavy stuff as most do now. Pure adrenaline approach like this would be nice to see more of.
After the first 20 mins of non-stop action, I breathed a sigh of relief. There was so much action, I needed a breather :D

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Wow Jurassic world was awful.

- - - Updated - - -

Wow Jurassic world was awful.
I watched Jurassic world yesterday Repeated story about Dinosaurs! the story is nothing new just new repeat same scenes with The effects a little better than other last films about Dinosaurs i think they don't have so many ideas for create a good film about Dinosaurs with new story!

Maggie is worst film in 2015 what a boring film i can't understand why this shit mentioned as horror film this film does not suit for arnold he has done many hero roles that fit him according to his character but this film just suck!

we are still here and insidious 3 are the best horror films in 2015:spliff:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 127)