Movie Talk (New Films, Old Films... doesn't matter) (41 Viewers)

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
I've been watching a bunch of 70s and 80s sci-fi stuff lately.

Have you seen any of Piotr Szulkin's films? This one is great. O-Bi O-Ba - The End of Civilization

[video=vimeo;55954765]https://vimeo.com/55954765[/video]

His film Ga Ga - Chwala Bohaterom is quite good also.

Nikos Nikolaidis' Morning Patrol is an excellent one too.

Rainer Werner Fassbinder's 1973 tv film World on a Wire is another good one...

It's definitely one of the best sci-fi films I have ever seen.
No, i haven't. Will check it out.

- - - Updated - - -

Found the whole thing on youtube :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Well, fuck me, that was actually a really good movie, exactly how Sci-Fi movies should be imo.

Although I gotta say that the acting was either really strange or woeful at times, and the twist at the end could be seen from a mile away :D
Still, the concept is interesting, but not the focus of the plot really, which makes the whole world simulation part much more authentic and believable in the context of the story. And that's exactly what I like about good science fiction.

All of this concerns part 1 btw.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Looks good , but the first trailer of superman looked even better and that didn't live up to expectations . I must say it again that I really love the physique and look the bat has , this iteration of batman looks actually scary imho . STill I think I saw a part where bat is fighting superman in his normal suit not on his armor which is dumb imho . There is also a reference to jason todd . If afleck makes a good movie about "Death in the family" it could be one fantastic batman movie .

- - - Updated - - -

Love comic con :tuttosport: the amount of stuff that comes out with it is amazing :D

- - - Updated - - -

Apr 15, 2006
Looks good , but the first trailer of superman looked even better and that didn't live up to expectations . I must say it again that I really love the physique and look the bat has , this iteration of batman looks actually scary imho . STill I think I saw a part where bat is fighting superman in his normal suit not on his armor which is dumb imho . There is also a reference to jason todd . If afleck makes a good movie about "Death in the family" it could be one fantastic batman movie .

:tuttosport:

Now if only WB released that Suicide Squad trailer online. I can't get enough of DC right now. :weee:

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Great stuff :D

Now what's not so great; watched Insidious Chapter 3 and the Poltergeist remake. Both horrible pieces of crap. Don't waste your time.
I have recently watched both of them Insidious 3 story was Unpredictable IMO i did not expect this kind of episode the story set before the haunting of the Lambert family(Insidious 1 & 2) best horror film in 2015 Poltergeist not as horror story to me but creepy at least. cant find a real horror fim this days some of them aren't scary to me
Texas chainsaw Massacre,Conjuring,Cabin in the Woods,Mama,Carrie,Insidious 1 and 2,evil dead 1&2 the best films(horror) I've watched them my whole life!

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
Oh one more thing. It was announced that the new Green Lantern movie will be titled "Green Lantern Corps". For anyone who knows the GL universe this is the best news ever. Green Lantern just doesn't work as a solo guy but the Corps mythology is absolutely fantastic and unique in the comic books world. I hope they do the whole Emotional Spectrum slowly :tuttosport:.

Dem Red Lanterns and dat Dex-Starr.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)