Movie Talk (New Films, Old Films... doesn't matter) (51 Viewers)

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
Looper :sergio:

Way to fucking ruin one of the coolest themes ever; time travel, whether one can change the past or not.

The people who made this movie should be fucking ashamed of themselves!!

And fuck all people who voted this piece of crap up to 7.7 at IMDB, trolling me into renting it!
I didn't find it to be that bad but definitely not what i was expecting. It felt unfinished, like some parts were missing or smtg. Way overrated.

lol... sci-fi is my favorite movie genre.... Love Blade Runner, one of my top 5 sci-fi films, easily.

In no order, my five fave sci fi films would consist of:

Blade Runner
The Empire Strikes Back
Alien
A Clockwork Orange
The Thing
Big sci fi buff here as well :tup: Good top 5 but i'd personally change ACO for 2001: ASP.

Since i don't feel like going back a hundred pages (shoot me :shifty:) and you guys are into Sci fi, have you watched Moon and Cloud Atlas yet? (Even though one is only partially science fiction).

If i had to make a top 5 for the ones released in the last 20 years, it would consist of (In no order) :

Moon
Cloud Atlas
Children of Men
Time Crimes
District 9

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Looper :sergio:

Way to fucking ruin one of the coolest themes ever; time travel, whether one can change the past or not.

The people who made this movie should be fucking ashamed of themselves!!

And fuck all people who voted this piece of crap up to 7.7 at IMDB, trolling me into renting it!
I agree, was super let down by it.

Oh, and you rent movies? :lol: You're awesome!

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
Oh cool, thanks :)

Haven't seen it but the book is so overrated.
You'll either find it a masterpiece (like i did) or you'll think it was overly pretentious. Either way watch it asap.

so many sci-fi phans around here and no one is mentioning Dark City :disagree:
Love Dark City, what would be of Matrix and Inception without it? :alen:

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
I agree, was super let down by it.

Oh, and you rent movies? :lol: You're awesome!
Jem is too cute, even starving ethiopian babies would rather stream or download movies.:D
:D

Did you guys like Cloud Atlas?
Haven't seen it yet! Will check it out, for sure.

@Jem83 did you like Robinson Crusoe on Mars?
I like it, but it's not close to being my favourite sci-fi movie. It's a good movie, though. I think they did a fine job with the visual aspects at the time. The acting is fine, and the script is well written enough. What did annoy me a bit about this movie, is that it gets less and less interesting as it progresses. Pretty much from when "Friday" shows up and onwards.

- - - Updated - - -

so many sci-fi phans around here and no one is mentioning Dark City :disagree:
There are a lot of quality sci-fi movies still not being mentioned around here. Dark City is a good one :tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 46)