I am a terrible person because.... (1 Viewer)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
WΏΏdy;3414324 said:
Nah, that's just drilling your mates in the butt coz that's what friends do:D If u include that in the list then there are countless times when i have slashed tyres on a long road trip,put sugar in the fuel tanks, left my friends almost nude and penny less, and what not.

It's all good when you are friends though :D they do it right back.
You're like a real tv character :D

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Last year in class once, I sorta forgot my friend's (more of an acquaintance) mum had died from cancer a few weeks earlier and it just popped out as bad comeback but I said I fucked his mum

:sergio:

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
It was so idiotic of me but I was blind...

This one's not about me, it's about my best friend. When we were around 8 years old, one of my friend's mother killed herself. I remember there were cops and an ambulance. Okay, the thing is, that day my best friend came to my other friend and said "Is it true that your mother killed herself?" and he was like "Yeah..." and my best friend is like "Wow, it's true".

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006
Ouch lol. That's something that would happen to me too, I swing my backpack around like it's a helicopter blade. She shouldn't have sneaked up on you like that though.

The thread you're looking for is called "I am a murderer because..."
Right, and then she tells me to 'be careful' :howler:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
When I was in middle school I went out to TP a house with some friends. We had a ton of toilet paper and just picked a random house in the neighborhood. There was kids 10 and endless toilet paper so we covered that shit in TP. It was a crazy mess.

When I walked by that house to go to school the next day I saw a really old Asian woman struggling to clean it up by herself...

OP
Bozi

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
  • Thread Starter #88
    I am a terrible person because when I worked in the north African restaurant we had a guy called Mortes work with us,he was from Sudan and the only English he knew was from listening to DMX and from us.
    One day I sent him to Tue supermarket for a mars bar,a bottle of coke....and a blowjob! Was even funnier when he explained (via my boss) that he had asked the security guard for it

sent from the inner workings of a twisted mind using psychotropic drugs

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
    Aug 22, 2007
    When I was in middle school I went out to TP a house with some friends. We had a ton of toilet paper and just picked a random house in the neighborhood. There was kids 10 and endless toilet paper so we covered that shit in TP. It was a crazy mess.

When I walked by that house to go to school the next day I saw a really old Asian woman struggling to clean it up by herself...
    I am a terrible person because when I worked in the north African restaurant we had a guy called Mortes work with us,he was from Sudan and the only English he knew was from listening to DMX and from us.
    One day I sent him to Tue supermarket for a mars bar,a bottle of coke....and a blowjob! Was even funnier when he explained (via my boss) that he had asked the security guard for it

sent from the inner workings of a twisted mind using psychotropic drugs
    :lol2:

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
    Jun 5, 2010
    This always happens to me,

Someone dies in my village in Lebanon, we go there to pay our condolences and respect, I meet with my cousins or relatives and maaaan, we start laughing for no fucking reason. There's this silence, everyone's crying, we start staring at each-others, we remember something silly and lame and bloom my body starts shaking before I turn my head down and start laughing like an idiot.

I hate myself after-wards.
    Same here
    when my coach get mad at the whole team (when we play bad) I always have to laugh and there is no reason for at all
    but he thinks I found him funny but I just found mad people funny
    he always putted me on the bench after :p

the day he left I was happy because I knew I will play more :seven:

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
    Best thread ever :lol:

So one time me and my friends went to this dinner for Muslims during Ramadan. We are not religious at all, but people there are real Mohammed freaks, you know, but we went just for the free food. Anyway, so after we finished eating and the elder Muslim brothers were about to start with their bullshit religious talk with a stupid smile on their faces. Anyway, I started telling them a joke, which made all of us literally laugh our asses off, we just couldn't.. then this one main guy, goes like "share the joke with us kids, let's laugh together". I'm like no, teacher I can't I really can't, he's like come on son, tell us. So I'm like fuck it, I don't care I already ate, I don't care. and I started telling the joke:

"I was having sex with this chick the other night, and at the end I came in her mouth, and she swallowed ALL OF IT, but then she's like, oh my God, I shouldn't have done that. and I'm like "why not?", she's like: "I'm fasting you bastard!".

Halabalu

Dec 5, 2011
    I am a terrible person because I feel too shy to pay enough attention to the girl I love so much, which is the most wonderful girl i have ever seen in my life.
    Oh.. pardon... It's correctly to say I am an idiot instead of terrible person =)

Juventino233

Jul 6, 2011
    I was a terrible child... luckily I grew out of it.

When I was 8 or 9 I chased a mentally challenged girl for 25 minutes yelling "Retard Patrol." Not only was that terrible, when confronted by the principle I pointed the guilty finger to my best friend. He ended up getting suspended and I was off the hook.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
    Jul 11, 2011
    I was a terrible child... luckily I grew out of it.

When I was 8 or 9 I chased a mentally challenged girl for 25 minutes yelling "Retard Patrol." Not only was that terrible, when confronted by the principle I pointed the guilty finger to my best friend. He ended up getting suspended and I was off the hook.
    :lol:

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
    Jan 16, 2011
    Im a terrible person because I find racist jokes incredibly hilarious. 90% of the jokes I know are racist, and fucking hilarious :lol: Yet I don't consider myself to be a racist by any means.

I once told this joke:

"Why do black people have white palms? Because there is some good in every man" when I thought it was just me and a friend, turns out a whole family of people from Somalia were walking right behind us in the park. I felt fucking horrible :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)