I am a terrible person because.... (1 Viewer)

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
ok lets have a bit of fun. we all do it,we hear something or see something terribly sad and the inner bastard in us laughs,or thinks something really cruel, this is you opportunity to let us al know just how terrible you really are!

for example when i play PES and you are running with the ball the commentator says "the crowd love a dribbler" and everything i think "they would fucking love Steven Hawkins"

i am a terrible person because i love spinning my 10 month old nephew round and round and round and then when you stop it takes his brain about 20 seconds to process and his eyes dart from side to side and i laugh my ass off

i am a terrible person because i work with the elderly and frail yet one of my favourite jokes of all time is "what's blue and fucks old women?

hypothermia"

Buy on AliExpress.com

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I am a terrible person because whenever I see this female teacher's aid in her electric wheelchair I instantly think "they see me rollin, they hatin". Also when she delivered her speech about how she had a stroke at a young age and fought through it, I at the end said that speech was a 'stroke' of genius.

Noodle

★ ★ ★
Jul 29, 2007
for example when i play PES and you are running with the ball the commentator says "the crowd love a dribbler" and everything i think "they would fucking love Steven Hawkins"
I am a terrible person because whenever I see this female teacher's aid in her electric wheelchair I instantly think "they see me rollin, they hatin". Also when she delivered her speech about how she had a stroke at a young age and fought through it, I at the end said that speech was a 'stroke' of genius.
I guess I'm terrible because I find these hilarious :lol2:

OP
Bozi

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
  • Thread Starter #5
    :lol: thats the sort of thing i am looking for:tup:

OP
    Bozi

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
  • Thread Starter #7
    i am a terrible person because after my sisters boyfriend cost me a goal in PES by getting his head in the way i started saying he had a bulbous head and that because he is so skinny he looks like a spring onion...and now i have my mates telling him that

i am a terrible person because when i was 8 my gran bought me my first pair of boxer shorts and when she asked me how i liked them i said "aye they are nice but when i pop a hardon it pokes out the front" ...in front of my whole family

Ahmed

Principino
    Sep 3, 2006
    i am a terrible person because when i was 8 my gran bought me my first pair of boxer shorts and when she asked me how i liked them i said "aye they are nice but when i pop a hardon it pokes out the front" ...in front of my whole family
    /thread.

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
    I am a terrible person because the other day at the grocery store one of the check out clerks, who is a dwarf, said "I can help you down here" and I laughed in her face.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
    Jul 11, 2011
    I often laugh at 'intellectually disabled people' (retards) like this one time on my tram when this fat retarded guy shat his pants and you could see like brown stuff on the seat and at the back of his pants. And then one chick almost sat down on it.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
    I often laugh at 'intellectually disabled people' (retards) like this one time on my tram when this fat retarded guy shat his pants and you could see like brown stuff on the seat and at the back of his pants. And then one chick almost sat down on it.
    :lol:

but the correct terminology is handitard

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    :lol:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    This always happens to me,

Someone dies in my village in Lebanon, we go there to pay our condolences and respect, I meet with my cousins or relatives and maaaan, we start laughing for no fucking reason. There's this silence, everyone's crying, we start staring at each-others, we remember something silly and lame and bloom my body starts shaking before I turn my head down and start laughing like an idiot.

I hate myself after-wards.

Noodle

★ ★ ★
    Jul 29, 2007
    ... I am a Milan fan? :boh:
    Correct :agree:

Someone dies in my village in Lebanon, we go there to pay our condolences and respect, I meet with my cousins or relatives and maaaan, we start laughing for no fucking reason. There's this silence, everyone's crying, we start staring at each-others, we remember something silly and lame and bloom my body starts shaking before I turn my head down and start laughing like an idiot.

Oh man, similar things have happened to me. So fucking awkward. :D

Kate

Feb 7, 2011

I laughed at my father's funeral.

There was a video of his ashes being spread at sea by the Navy, and it was prefaced by this person saying "It was such a beautiful day, with a bright shining sun and a light, warm wind" and when the video started it was like a gale was blowing! People were having to hold onto the railings of the ship and hold their hats on. I spent the entire rest of the service giggling.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
    Im pretty sure all you peeps,including myself are much worse than this :D The stories comming out are just the ones we can say without looking like a big BIG douche :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)