I am a terrible person because.... (6 Viewers)

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Is 'gas' or 'being a gas' some sort of innuendo that I'm not familiar with? I mean, I know about the gas chambers n all, but does the phrase 'that'll be a gas' have another meaning in non-holocaust usage?
A gas is also a good time. But in this case the referring to the holocaust as if it were an amusement park.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
WΏΏdy;3413403 said:
I read somewhere Indians are Caucasian. Such BS.

:lol: @ Bozi and Salvo

Nice on, Kate.

I'll have to think of something to contribute. It will likely involve invalids, trannies, or both.
You have a lot of stories about trannies.

There's this time that I still feel bad about. It was during gym class in high school. We were split into teams and playing basketball and suddenly the teachers drop this mentally challenged girl in there. Whatever. Whenever the opposing team would pass to her we'd all chill and wait for her to shoot. Anyways after a while I'm all warmed up and start to get into the game with a couple other guys. I'm sprinting, doing some quick turns and using my insane reflexes to defend. I'm running to cover this guy and the ball is passed to that girl who apparently is right behind me, but I think it's someone else and as she's about to shoot the ball I do this spin move and Dennis Rodman the shit out of her. The ball makes a loud as noise as I SMACK that shit out of her hand and it bounces on the floor hard as shit. She just stays there looking retarded, the whole gym goes quiet and the asshole teacher blows his whistle and gestures me towards him all mad. I apologize to the girl feeling like the biggest dickhead in the world and walk towards the teachers who start making me feel like shit. I didn't fucking know she was behind me, it was an instinctual save and no one got hurt, no need to freak the fuck out.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Also when my German friend and his Jewish girlfriend announced at a beach vacation trip that they were getting married, I began laughing hysterically. When pressed by the lady to share my thoughts. I replied "I can't, it's really bad". She said that I couldn't make her mad so I let her have it. "A german and a jew getting married, man that'll be a gas."
Holocaust jokes :heart:

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
I read somewhere Indians are Caucasian. Such BS.

You have a lot of stories about trannies.

There's this time that I still feel bad about. It was during gym class in high school. We were split into teams and playing basketball and suddenly the teachers drop this mentally challenged girl in there. Whatever. Whenever the opposing team would pass to her we'd all chill and wait for her to shoot. Anyways after a while I'm all warmed up and start to get into the game with a couple other guys. I'm sprinting, doing some quick turns and using my insane reflexes to defend. I'm running to cover this guy and the ball is passed to that girl who apparently is right behind me, but I think it's someone else and as she's about to shoot the ball I do this spin move and Dennis Rodman the shit out of her. The ball makes a loud as noise as I SMACK that shit out of her hand and it bounces on the floor hard as shit. She just stays there looking retarded, the whole gym goes quiet and the asshole teacher blows his whistle and gestures me towards him all mad. I apologize to the girl feeling like the biggest dickhead in the world and walk towards the teachers who start making me feel like shit. I didn't fucking know she was behind me, it was an instinctual save and no one got hurt, no need to freak the fuck out.
:lol2:

I just pictured that shit :lol2:

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
I have a really bad one..

This was like back in 5th or 6th grade. This girl in my class didn't show up to school for like a week and it turned out it was because someone jumped her and there was an attempted rape. Our teacher asked all to be understanding (everyone knew and it was in the papers) and not press/ask her sensitive questions. Thing is this chick was somewhat of a bitch and enjoyed pushing peoples buttons. Obviosuly I wasn't gonna be the one to say something stupid...but then a few days after she came back to school she said something mean (can't remember what) and I said something like "well...at least no one tried to rape me". There was pin drop silence followed by nasty looks in my direction from the people around me (luckily we were split into groups so not everyone heard it) Oh boy, as soon as it left my mouth I felt like shit.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I have a really bad one..

This was like back in 5th or 6th grade. This girl in my class didn't show up to school for like a week and it turned out it was because someone jumped her and there was an attempted rape. Our teacher asked all to be understanding (everyone knew and it was in the papers) and not press/ask her sensitive questions. Thing is this chick was somewhat of a bitch and enjoyed pushing peoples buttons. Obviosuly I wasn't gonna be the one to say something stupid...but then a few days after she came back to school she said something mean (can't remember what) and I said something like "well...at least no one tried to rape me". There was pin drop silence followed by nasty looks in my direction from the people around me (luckily we were split into groups so not everyone heard it) Oh boy, as soon as it left my mouth I felt like shit.
I did something like that once, except it was to one of my best friends about his dead mother :sergio: I will never forget that shit. I hope he did; we were like 10.

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
I did something like that once, except it was to one of my best friends about his dead mother :sergio: I will never forget that shit. I hope he did; we were like 10.
I did the whole mom thing once accidentally too but I can't remember what it was about. Felt horrid after. But my real bad deed came one night at a club. Someone had been bugging me continuously and I was pretty annoyed so I stalked off to the bathroom and took it out on this poor innocent girl. She was clearly dressed for her friend's bachelorette but I spun around, raised an eyebrow and asked her if Halloween came early or something. I felt bad right after but if looks could kill...can't say I didn't deserve it though!

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I did the whole mom thing once accidentally too but I can't remember what it was about. Felt horrid after. But my real bad deed came one night at a club. Someone had been bugging me continuously and I was pretty annoyed so I stalked off to the bathroom and took it out on this poor innocent girl. She was clearly dressed for her friend's bachelorette but I spun around, raised an eyebrow and asked her if Halloween came early or something. I felt bad right after but if looks could kill...can't say I didn't deserve it though!
:lol: That's effed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)