I am a terrible person because.... (17 Viewers)

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
Sheesh, I'm sorry to hear that =/
Me too! :( This morning he asked me how come he didn't hear from me last night and I just said I got home late. I did get home late but I just didn't want to talk to him either. It's Christmas, it's hard to do and I feel like a sleezebag.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I can't form an opinion on whether someone dying is bad news until I find out their footballing allegiance.

On countless occasions I've been hearing a story about some fatal car crash, only for them to show some of the floral tributes and there will be a Rangers/Celtic shirt among the flowers and I'll smirk and get on with my day with a spring in my step.

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
I wonder what your impressions are on me.
I've not spoken to you enough to make a judgement around you, only in the mafia game where you annoyed me...but its the mafia game and you were supposed to. If I met you in real life I would ignore you and listen to what you say, pick flaws in everything you do say and decide you're an idiot...don't take it personally I do it to everyone. I am a terrible person, unles I know you and then I am the nicest person in the world.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I've not spoken to you enough to make a judgement around you, only in the mafia game where you annoyed me...but its the mafia game and you were supposed to. If I met you in real life I would ignore you and listen to what you say, pick flaws in everything you do say and decide you're an idiot...don't take it personally I do it to everyone. I am a terrible person, unles I know you and then I am the nicest person in the world.
So from what you're saying, if you met me in real life you would listen to what I have to say and also ignore me in the process? You'll also pick flaws in everything I say and decide that I'm an idiot too. How do you possibly think you'll get the chance to know me then?

Too be fair though, unlike you, instead of ignoring them, I usually decide to make fun of those who I consider as idiots in person. It always works out for the best.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
don't we all do that
if we see someone new and our first impression is ow he is idiot, she is a bitch, he is pothead, she is a slut

Last year I started my spanish classes and I was sitting in the class looking around and when the lesson started there was the girl (she was late) sitting next to me (it was the first seat she saw) I though damn she is a bitch wore a whole lot of make up looking very arrogant.
Then we had to talk with our neighbours to get to know each other. after one sentence we had a whole lot of fun. and we ended as friends who went to Madrid together sharing a small room together. and she had a huge respect for me since I was so secure with myself and did the things I like and she was so insecure about her looks and everything.

Since then I try to not judge everyone on there looks

At my brother his party last week there was this fat guy and he had a big moustage.
No one was talking to him so I went to him and we talked and he had fun and was like you are so nice
that is how I want to be in life

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
don't we all do that
if we see someone new and our first impression is ow he is idiot, she is a bitch, he is pothead, she is a slut

Last year I started my spanish classes and I was sitting in the class looking around and when the lesson started there was the girl (she was late) sitting next to me (it was the first seat she saw) I though damn she is a bitch wore a whole lot of make up looking very arrogant.
Then we had to talk with our neighbours to get to know each other. after one sentence we had a whole lot of fun. and we ended as friends who went to Madrid together sharing a small room together. and she had a huge respect for me since I was so secure with myself and did the things I like and she was so insecure about her looks and everything.

At my brother his party last week there was this fat guy and he had a big moustage.
No one was talking to him so I went to him and we talked and he had fun and was like you are so nice
What a load of crap! :howler:

If we go by your second sentence there, tell me how can't we all get the impression that you're a slut in real life?

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
don't we all do that

So much food for thought there Janna :tup:

Are you a philosophy student?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)