I am a terrible person because.... (16 Viewers)

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
What a load of crap! :howler:

If we go by your second sentence there, tell me how can't we all get the impression that you're a slut in real life?
:howler:
:sergio: that doesn't make sense since sluts don't go online to impress people they walk naked around the city with the oil in the hair and tons of make up and sitting of facebook with their pink BB

and If i were a slut then why would I ask Badass over and not have sex with him
mister Gay

So much food for thought there Janna :tup:

Are you a philosophy student?
:lol: as if you read it all :sergio:
please not :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
:sergio: that doesn't make sense since sluts don't go online to impress people they walk naked around the city were the oil in the hair and tons of make up and sitting of facebook with their pink BB
I think you should search for the definitions of the work "slut". You got it all wrong, as expected.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
it is how I see real sluts and that is what I mean with slut in the other posts
So since you don't wear make up and use hair products for your hair, you consider yourself not to be a real slut? That's how a 7 year old would reason herself.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
So since you don't wear make up and use hair products for your hair, you consider yourself not to be a real slut? That's how a 7 year old would reason herself.
nooooooooooooooo
they use tons of make up (i actually use a bit) and think they are very hot and go out in clubs wearing sexy (they think) clothes (so a boy goes to them and goes dancing with them)
you know what I mean any way and if you think I am slut I don't mind any way
because I know it is false :)

btw the whole post was more on the rest then about the slut part

I just say when we are entering a classroom or a room full of new people everyone judge them in a second and put everyone in boxes

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
nooooooooooooooo
they use tons of make up (i actually use a bit) and think they are very hot and go out in clubs wearing sexy (they think) clothes (so a boy goes to them and goes dancing with them)
you know what I mean any way and if you think I am slut I don't mind any way
because I know it is false :)

btw the whole post was more on the rest then about the slut part

I just say when we are entering a classroom or a room full of new people everyone judge them in a second and put everyone in boxes
The "box" I put you in is labelled Beware: Slut inside.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I silently judge everyone and decide they are stupid, its rare for someone to not make the impression on me.
Same here. Might be why I have such a tough time actually finding a girl I like. If she does one thing wrong, isn't interested in something that I consider important or says something I disagree with I immediately shut down :p

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Me too! :( This morning he asked me how come he didn't hear from me last night and I just said I got home late. I did get home late but I just didn't want to talk to him either. It's Christmas, it's hard to do and I feel like a sleezebag.
I had no idea you were a female, would never have made the anal licking comment :D.

So have you broken up with him yet, or are you going through the mandatory two week period of uncomfortable silence and mental pressure (a favorite of your sex!) before you break it off?

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I'm a terrible person because I by mistake donated 50EU to Red Cross, I was trying to buy a busticket over sms and I sent "help" to 1414 instead of 1415, and I actually called in and wanted a refund. I'm already a paying member of Amnesty and I'm in over my head in student debts and payments, just couldn't afford to give those 50EU this month.

I did feel like a huge prick calling and saying I want a refund from a humanitarian organization though :lol:

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
sluts walk naked around the city with the oil in the hair and tons of make up and sitting of facebook with their pink BB
nooooooooooooooo
:shocked:

Link sent to Preet and Katie.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)