Gay couples as fit to adopt as heterosexuals: study (5 Viewers)

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
You're all fuckin hypocrites.
Whatever more pussy for me and my sons in the future :D

In 20 years time, remember me when you see all these gay Philipino guys putting lipstick on themselves in male washrooms everywhere. Won't be surprised if there will be line-ups to Mens longer than to Women's.

Buy on AliExpress.com

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
everyone has their own opinion but criticizing ones opinion, lifestyle or beliefs is just as dumb as placing judgment

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
Eℓvin;2160946 said:
You're all fuckin hypocrites.
Whatever more pussy for me and my sons in the future :D

:sergio:

How am i a hypocrite? or is this a signal of someone realising that they cant win an arguement because their view is wrong and is now backing off rather than confronting that they are wrong?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
But that's the problem, it's only homophobes that make it something else by promoting hate.

The funny thing is, usually it is the religious freaks who promote hate, especially in this matter -- all for one stupid reason of, "homosexuality is a sin and not natural."

As if homosexuals love to be hated, discriminated against, and sometimes harmed for their sexuality. Yes indeed, they absolutely love it, which is why they can't change it. I'm sure committing suicide over it is much better than just saying, "hey, I was wrong, I'm no longer gay -- pass me a woman."

Sometimes I hope that UFO's actually do exist so they can take their religious clan members and original sinners away from this place.

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
you re sheep because it all it took was some averagely written weak study to "prove" it for you.
Did you not read what i said. I had no moral quams with it. The only issue was that there was a possibility that it could be damaging, i didnt think there could be, but there was a possibility. There is no longer that possibility, so i am now in full support rather than 80% support.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
thats not the argument here Andy, though a huge portion of the openly gay people are just annoying attention whores(fags) that other gays can stand less. The point here is a pseudo-study that tries to tell us with very little data, and even less evidence, that having homosexual parenting is emotionally/psychologically harmful to kids.

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
well at least you know to run when you have nothing more to add
Im not running, im pointing out that for me to revert to an arbatary number i posted for the sake of it, i would have to accept your word as the word of truth, and im not going to do something like that in a subjective debate. Whilst a study that has been published which im more or less accepting as fact, because there is nothing to go against than opinion, is in debate as not being correct, their is no truth in the discusion.

Im not sure if that makes sence, but im sure you are clever enough to work out what i mean....

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
thats not the argument here Andy, though a huge portion of the openly gay people are just annoying attention whores(fags) that other gays can stand less. The point here is a pseudo-study that tries to tell us with very little data, and even less evidence, that having homosexual parenting is emotionally/psychologically harmful to kids.
The only reason it is emotionally harmful is because society is conditioned to think it is. If people would throw away their bigotry in all regards of life, including extreme religious views, then there wouldn't be any homophobia whatsoever, and hence having gay parents wouldn't be psychologically harmful to youth. What would happen is nature would run its course, like it is supposed to. In my view, you are born with it, so having same sex parents wouldn't matter in your life as long as you aren't forced. We have seen heterosexual parents force their kids into doing highly disgusting things.

As things stand, I don't know if this could work because society is totally messed up and I'm no doctor. If society changes for the better, I think same sex parenting could work.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Im not running, im pointing out that for me to revert to an arbatary number i posted for the sake of it, i would have to accept your word as the word of truth, and im not going to do something like that in a subjective debate. Whilst a study that has been published which im more or less accepting as fact, because there is nothing to go against than opinion, is in debate as not being correct, their is no truth in the discusion.

Im not sure if that makes sence, but im sure you are clever enough to work out what i mean....
show the same zeal and skepticism to the study, which has been(look in earlier pages) shown as weak and not too convincing. With enough resources you can get a study to prove almost anything, the trick is to discern the good form the bad; imo the one at hand is particularly weak

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
The only reason it is emotionally harmful is because society is conditioned to think it is. If people would throw away their bigotry in all regards of life, including extreme religious views, then there wouldn't be any homophobia whatsoever, and hence having gay parents wouldn't be psychologically harmful to youth. What would happen is nature would run its course, like it is supposed to. In my view, you are born with it, so having same sex parents wouldn't matter in your life as long as you aren't forced. We have seen heterosexual parents force their kids into doing highly disgusting things.

As things stand, I don't know if this could work because society is totally messed up and I'm no doctor. If society changes for the better, I think same sex parenting could work.

this dilemma could actually be used to get more orphans homes. We just bluff those staunchly against it that if they dont act we ll ship the kids to some flaming homos

Aug 1, 2003
Just a thought - I have nothing against gays because it's their life and choice not mine. However I do not believe that being gay is genetic or something of that sort, I see it just as a sexual preference. What I am wondering though, if we legalize gay marriage, one day we would come to legalizing paedophile marriages as well - and I don't see why not, one could easily argue being a paedophile is a sexual preference as well, you prefer guys I prefer kids. And I'm definitely against that.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Just a thought - I have nothing against gays because it's their life and choice not mine. However I do not believe that being gay is genetic or something of that sort, I see it just as a sexual preference. What I am wondering though, if we legalize gay marriage, one day we would come to legalizing paedophile marriages as well - and I don't see why not, one could easily argue being a paedophile is a sexual preference as well, you prefer guys I prefer kids. And I'm definitely against that.
+rep

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
why do you believe it's not genetic?

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Go watch John and Kate Plus Eight.

Aug 1, 2003
why do you believe it's not genetic?
Science changes plus I'm just not entirely convinced with "studies shows" ... etc, unless it's a certain textbook thing, and thus far afaik they haven't been able to pinpoint a gay genetic component. I'm much more inclined to believe it's a preference - and why not, whatever floats anyone's boats

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)