Gay couples as fit to adopt as heterosexuals: study (8 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Just a thought - I have nothing against gays because it's their life and choice not mine. However I do not believe that being gay is genetic or something of that sort, I see it just as a sexual preference. What I am wondering though, if we legalize gay marriage, one day we would come to legalizing paedophile marriages as well - and I don't see why not, one could easily argue being a paedophile is a sexual preference as well, you prefer guys I prefer kids. And I'm definitely against that.
The difference being that with a paedophile marriage, you're no longer talking about legally consenting adults.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Science changes plus I'm just not entirely convinced with "studies shows" ... etc, unless it's a certain textbook thing, and thus far afaik they haven't been able to pinpoint a gay genetic component. I'm much more inclined to believe it's a preference - and why not, whatever floats anyone's boats
theres more than just genes, there are hormones and brain physiology. Have you had any close gay friends?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Just a thought - I have nothing against gays because it's their life and choice not mine. However I do not believe that being gay is genetic or something of that sort, I see it just as a sexual preference. What I am wondering though, if we legalize gay marriage, one day we would come to legalizing paedophile marriages as well - and I don't see why not, one could easily argue being a paedophile is a sexual preference as well, you prefer guys I prefer kids. And I'm definitely against that.
But the difference is children are not able to consent to such a thing because they're too young, which is why we have certain laws against sexual action with minors.

How quaint is it of you to mesh the two together.

Some pedophiles are already married WITH CHILDREN anyway, in all places around the world. Perhaps we should ban marriage all together.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
theres more than just genes, there are hormones and brain physiology. Have you had any close gay friends?
Less than 2% of the forum knows a gay they would actually consider a friend.

Eℓvin;2160932 said:
I wouldn't date, let alone marry a whore like that.
And no she can't come close to my son.
Again, I don't care what they did/do with their life as long as they stay the fuck away from me and people I care about.
And I care about those orphans who will be conditioned to grow up around homosexuality.

Look at you, defending homos, I bet if Chris Crooker or whatever was around you you'd start sweating from how uncomfortable you'd get around it.
I defend faggots for the same reason I defend Niggers and for the same reason I defend people from whatever spic-toting, greased hair, green card wanting, dego wearing, camel riding country or backwards city-state you come from. I do this for the simple fact that they all have a right to exist in the world and live and prosper.

Sure Chris Crocker is annoying but there are a lot of straight mother fuckers out there I can't stand to be around. Sexual preference has nothing to do with how people act.

It was once predicted that within a century of woman's suffrage in the United States livestock would be trotting to the polls. To this day a single horse, sheep, cow, pig or poultry animal has not cast a vote, though millions of blacks, hispanics, asians, and other minorities have.

Your logic that gay marriage would lead to pedo marriage is baseless and flawed. The "if my Aunt had a dick, then she be my uncle" debate doesn't work here (pardon the francias). Maybe things are different in your country, but in the US we have an official legal age of marriage, 18 in most states though there are exceptions. Pedo's can already skirt these laws by claiming religious reasons and gain underage marriage certificates in the states with loose marriage laws. Perhaps people that follow religion shouldn't marry either? That said, from what I've read most pedo's aren't in to settling down anyway. So pedo marriage doesn't really have a future.

In case you're wondering. Faggots aren't pedo's. Pedo's have sex with kids. Faggots have sex with other faggots.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I defend faggots for the same reason I defend Niggers and for the same reason I defend people from whatever spic-toting, greased hair, green card wanting, dego wearing, camel riding country or backwards city-state you come from. I do this for the simple fact that they all have a right exist in the world and live and prosper.

Sure Chris Crocker is annoying but there are a lot of straight mother fuckers out there I can't stand to be around. Sexual preference has nothing to do with how people act.
BLOOM!

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Less than 2% of the forum knows a gay they would actually consider a friend.
I wouldn't be too sure about that openly gay people make up less than .1% of the population but many psychologists think that homosexuality is actually closer to 5% of the population which means many people keep it a secret living strait lives and never coming out. Who knows there are thousands of members on this site so that means there could be dozens of gays. But it must be said that gays are usually not very interested in sports and few would join a sports forum. I admit I know very few gay people (which is funny because I live in California) and wouldn't consider any of them to be good friends. I feel bad for gays, most of them are very nice people and don't deserve all the humiliation and hatred aimed at them.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I defend faggots for the same reason I defend Niggers and for the same reason I defend people from whatever spic-toting, greased hair, green card wanting, dego wearing, camel riding country or backwards city-state you come from. I do this for the simple fact that they all have a right to exist in the world and live and prosper.

You really are trying to bring that rule-violation thread back of yours, aren't ya. :D

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Yo gaylords, watch the 1st episode of this season's Family Guy.

Chris wins a real life homosexual at a carnival.

Chris: Oh boy, can I keep him, Mom?
Louis: It's a lot of responsibility, you'd have to feed him.

Chris to the gay guy: What do you eat?
The Homosexual: Attention :lol:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Theres nothing harmful about kids being raised by homosexual parents. But of course a woman wearing a headscarf, thats where we draw the line.

OP
Martin

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
  • Thread Starter #119
    Theres nothing harmful about kids being raised by homosexual parents. But of course a woman wearing a headscarf, thats where we draw the line.
    She can wear it inside if you want her to. I'm sorry, I mean if she wants :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)