Gay couples as fit to adopt as heterosexuals: study (7 Viewers)

OP
Martin

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
  • Thread Starter #66
    I never heard it could used on a guy.

But anyhow, we have different opinions about certain things so I'll pass it since this isn't leading anywhere. :)
    You can't argue that it's harmful. You can't even argue that it's not "natural", because the word is basically devoid of meaning.

In the end it comes down to this. Are you prepared to treat people as equals or aren't you. That's all there is to it. As long as you cling to phrases like "twisted", "unnatural" and so on, all it says is that you have an irrational and ultimately unhealthy attitude on this matter. In today's world you can't get away with saying that black people are "subhuman", you will get nailed for that right away. And yet one time it was common. You *can* get away with saying that gay people are "dirty" or "sick". But if history is any guide, this will change too.

.zero

★ ★ ★
    Aug 8, 2006
    me too

at the end of the day its not about whether you like boys or girls, its about how fit you are as a person to be a parent. that comes down to a individual level, not a generalization.

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    Eℓvin;2159771 said:
    Of course I am.

Think like this: you and your wife die in a car crash, you have a 4 year old son, none of you have any relatives. Would you be okay with 2 homos who suck each others deformed cocks kissing your son good night?

If yes, then vote for that. Enjoy.
    What about your wife who sucked hundreds of cocks during college. Sometimes two at a time. Can she kiss your son good night?

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
    What about your wife who sucked hundreds of cocks during college. Sometimes two at a time. Can she kiss your son good night?
    I wouldn't date, let alone marry a whore like that.
    And no she can't come close to my son.
    Again, I don't care what they did/do with their life as long as they stay the fuck away from me and people I care about.
    And I care about those orphans who will be conditioned to grow up around homosexuality.

Look at you, defending homos, I bet if Chris Crooker or whatever was around you you'd start sweating from how uncomfortable you'd get around it.

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
    Eℓvin;2160932 said:
    Look at you, defending homos, I bet if Chris Crooker or whatever was around you you'd start sweating from how uncomfortable you'd get around it.
    Whats wrong with defending 'homos', its their life, not yours. I know that wasnt dirrected at me, but if i were around chris crocker i wouldnt feel uncomfortable, i would get to know him as i am sure his internet persona is different to who he is and if he was a douche i wouldnt bother with him and if he was a sound guy then that would be that, in no way would that decision be based on whether he was gay, thats what he wants to be and it in no way effects you or i.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
    Whats wrong with defending 'homos', its their life, not yours. I know that wasnt dirrected at me, but if i were around chris crocker i wouldnt feel uncomfortable, i would get to know him as i am sure his internet persona is different to who he is and if he was a douche i wouldnt bother with him and if he was a sound guy then that would be that, in no way would that decision be based on whether he was gay, thats what he wants to be and it in no way effects you or i.
    NO, wrong. In this whole adoption thing there's a 3rd person involved, it's not just two gay guys enjoying themselves, it's not just their life anymore, it becomes something else.

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
    Eℓvin;2160937 said:
    NO, wrong. In this whole adoption thing there's a 3rd person involved, it's not just two gay guys enjoying themselves, it's not just their life anymore, it becomes something else.
    Im just talking about you're general homophobia.

Untill i read that link earlier i was on the fence about the issue, i have no moral quams with gay or lesbian couples adopting and the only time i would have been against is if it had a negative impact on the child. It has now been proven that it doesnt, so now im in full support of gay and lesbian couples adopting children, i bet that the children would have a damn better upbringing that in an orphanage or with a mother that didnt want them.

.....owned

GordoDeCentral

Diez
    Apr 14, 2005
    Im just talking about you're general homophobia.

Untill i read that link earlier i was on the fence about the issue, i have no moral quams with gay or lesbian couples adopting and the only time i would have been against is if it had a negative impact on the child. It has now been proven that it doesnt, so now im in full support of gay and lesbian couples adopting children, i bet that the children would have a damn better upbringing that in an orphanage or with a mother that didnt want them.

.....owned
    :lol: as you pat yourself on the back you should also bleet baa's. sheep.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)