Gay couples as fit to adopt as heterosexuals: study (6 Viewers)

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I plan to be a bachelor for life. Clooney style. I see women as disposable pleasures rather than meaningful pursuits, then again a couple of years ago I was the most romantic person ever, so everything is open to change.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Eℓvin;2161296 said:
I plan to be a bachelor for life. Clooney style. I see women as disposable pleasures rather than meaningful pursuits, then again a couple of years ago I was the most romantic person ever, so everything is open to change.
So you are ok with fucking whatever woman and let her blow you but if you ever want children you would want their mother to have never suckid cock before?

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Eℓvin;2161296 said:
Types like you end up getting married, and divorced, first.

Bachelor for life, Clooney style...you're just a kid, aren't you Elvin?

Alltagsheld

Oct 10, 2006
I defend faggots for the same reason I defend Niggers and for the same reason I defend people from whatever spic-toting, greased hair, green card wanting, dego wearing, camel riding country or backwards city-state you come from. I do this for the simple fact that they all have a right to exist in the world and live and prosper.
[..]
Your logic that gay marriage would lead to pedo marriage is baseless and flawed. The "if my Aunt had a dick, then she be my uncle" debate doesn't work here (pardon the francias). Maybe things are different in your country, but in the US we have an official legal age of marriage, 18 in most states though there are exceptions. Pedo's can already skirt these laws by claiming religious reasons and gain underage marriage certificates in the states with loose marriage laws. Perhaps people that follow religion shouldn't marry either? That said, from what I've read most pedo's aren't in to settling down anyway. So pedo marriage doesn't really have a future.

In case you're wondering. Faggots aren't pedo's. Pedo's have sex with kids. Faggots have sex with other faggots.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.
That's it, over and out, +rep.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Oh right yeah, sarcasm doesn't work on the web,

Thats like a woman saying she wouldn't marry a man who was good at lick-outs....

Try and find that woman!
It was obvious that you were being sarcastic, at least for me it was but I wanted to point out what a hypocrite Elvin is.

Aug 1, 2003
Whoah easy there, perhaps the padeophile thing wasn't the best of comparison but still - laws always change, one day you'd just never know and I just think gay marriage will open doors to things I actually disagree with eg paedophilia (because I can't think of anything else)

Antares, I do have close gay friends - one of them is actually one of my best friends, and I've known one since I was 9 and he was always a bit gay then too, but whether you agree or not, I attribute this to upbringing mostly from what I know - none of them really had a father figure etc. It may seem senseless, just because you're close to your mom and have only sisters for siblings doesn't necessarily make you gay but from my group of friends, that's what I've observed.

OP
Martin

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
  • Thread Starter #135
    Whoah easy there, perhaps the padeophile thing wasn't the best of comparison but still - laws always change, one day you'd just never know and I just think gay marriage will open doors to things I actually disagree with eg paedophilia (because I can't think of anything else)
    Isn't that a pretty perverse lawmaking policy? I'm not going to make this law, which is just, because there may be unjust laws at a later time?

Not to mention a very poor excuse for not doing the right thing.

Aug 1, 2003
    Isn't that a pretty perverse lawmaking policy? I'm not going to make this law, which is just, because there may be unjust laws at a later time?

Not to mention a very poor excuse for not doing the right thing.
    Well I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree then .. but I consider it to be a chain reaction to things I may not agree with. Nevermind, no point arguing, it's just how I see things.

OP
    Martin

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
  • Thread Starter #138
    Well I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree then .. but I consider it to be a chain reaction to things I may not agree with. Nevermind, no point arguing, it's just how I see things.
    Don't you find your position morally corrupt? What if I were to say "well granted it sucks that we're right now invading your country but there may be some point in the future when it'll be morally just to invade another country, and we have to keep our troops fit for battle". So it's for the greater good really. Take one for the team.

You don't punish one person for the crimes of another.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
    So you are ok with fucking whatever woman and let her blow you but if you ever want children you would want their mother to have never suckid cock before?
    Precisely. Or as long as I don't find out about it, you see my reality is the most important thing, I don't mind being delusional.

Types like you end up getting married, and divorced, first.

Bachelor for life, Clooney style...you're just a kid, aren't you Elvin?
    He already did get married. And yes it was a sham, Clooney style :D
    Yep, I'm already married. Like I said, women - disposable pleasures. Use 'em. Don't tell my wife. Thanks to her now I get both Canadian and American passports... for free :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)