[CL] JUVENTUS 0-0 Sevilla [14th September, 2016] (4 Viewers)

Mike C

Jul 28, 2016
Sandro and pjanic should have started, that alone would have made the game totally different. Subs should have been on sooner once it was obvious they were content to turtle all game. Asa definitely sucked, he should not start, he has no input in this midfield. Pjaca should hard been on sooner too. Dumb game to watch, max should learn from this. a passivd 3-5-2 brings nothing to the table

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
Lollll we still play 3-5-2?pathetic to draw 0-0...4-1-3-2 wtf are we doing with 3cbs against non existant attack? I hope it's a preperation issue and not a preference to play 3-5-2
Licht-bonu-chie-sandro
---------khedira
---lemin-pjani-asa

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Allegri: We haven't won the CL in 20 years so you can't expect who knows what.

:shocked2:
Sack him if he's gonna speak like that.

- - - Updated - - -

Allegri: I needed more Pjanic as a sub for the qualities he as to win it or make a comeback.

:shocked:
:sergio:

Pls tell me you're fucking with us Mark. What happened to the confident EuroMax we all knew and loved :cry:
He's sounding like his pathetic old self from Meelan :(

- - - Updated - - -

I thought you were trolling,unfortunately not.

Juve favorita per la Champions è una cosa fuori dal mondo"
http://www.tuttojuve.com/primo-pian...r-la-champions-e-una-cosa-fuori-dal-mo-335828

Fire him. I'm serious. If you have nothing positive to say shut the fuck up!! This is the Allegri I used to laugh at, so disappointed he reverted to being a gutless man.

- - - Updated - - -

Funnily enough, I actually think our next coach might be Guardiola. Just a feeling.
He's got a too big of a hard on for BonBon, and BonBon will never leave us. :touched:

- - - Updated - - -

I understand where he is coming from, but the way he said it was a bit Delneriesque. Not a fan of his choices, tactics and interviews last night.
:tup:

This is worrying honestly, usually his post-match interview are on point whether it's after a win or a loss, but I can't accept this defeated demeanor from him when the tournament just started.

- - - Updated - - -

I want to see us go for kill from now on: 4-2-2-2

---------------------Higuain(CF)-------Dybala(SS)-------------------------
Pjaca(LAM)---------------------------------------------------Cuadrado (RAM)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------Pjanic(LDM)-------------Khedira(RDM)----------------------
Sandro(LB)---------Bonucci(LCB)-----------Barzagli(RCB)-----Alves----(RB)
-----------------------------------Buffon------------------------------------
I'd give away my left nut to see this week in and week out.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Sack him Lel.

He was worried about everyone talking us up, kept bringing up how it was bullshit. He knows the players are taking it a bit easy IMO.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Still think we'll win the group. In a way it's good that we are having our cl hiccups very early in the tournament.

Next game is against Zagreb. I expect a more attacking minded formation/personnel. Allegri's interview did sound like he fucked up with his choices yesterday.

Oct 3, 2004
The knee-jerk is understandable here. Allegri, however made his choices, whatever the background or justification, his team has looked a little rough around the edges.

This Asamoah business is terrible...he has to go ASAP.

I think by November we will see a more solidified squad.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Imo Pjaca should be subbed for one our CB if he comes in that late. Other than that we completely dominated good european team who has just won Europa League. Draw with Zagreb or Lyon would be really disappointing but Sevilla are no push overs and we didnt even play with our strongest squad.

Fumo

Oct 23, 2014
When we sacrifice this little offensively we deserve nothing more than 0-0. The lineup, formation and result would have been good away against Sevilla. At home this doesn't quite cut it. The 352 is not very hard to defend against for a decent european team, the offensive plays are rather limited.

Against this Sevilla at home we needed an extra player helping with the attacking plays and transitions. Not an extra centerback to keep tight at the back.

Frustrating. It's gonna be a bumpy CL ride as it always is with us, but man, do we insist on making it difficult for us, every fkn time.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Sandro and pjanic should have started, that alone would have made the game totally different. Subs should have been on sooner once it was obvious they were content to turtle all game. Asa definitely sucked, he should not start, he has no input in this midfield. Pjaca should hard been on sooner too. Dumb game to watch, max should learn from this. a passivd 3-5-2 brings nothing to the table
He is saving them for merda because Pjanic played a lot up to now.The whole one game.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Same old story.Always others are favorites and we are the underdogs.With this attitude and last night's tactics,sooner we turn a full attention to Serie A ,better.Pussy attitude.
I think what he meant is that saying Juve are the biggest favorites are fantasy and there are other teams who are on similiar level, like the ones he mentioned. Which is of course true.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Sack him if he's gonna speak like that.

- - - Updated - - -

Pls tell me you're $#@!ing with us Mark. What happened to the confident EuroMax we all knew and loved :cry:
He's sounding like his pathetic old self from Meelan :(

- - - Updated - - -

Fire him. I'm serious. If you have nothing positive to say shut the $#@! up!! This is the Allegri I used to laugh at, so disappointed he reverted to being a gutless man.

- - - Updated - - -

He's got a too big of a hard on for BonBon, and BonBon will never leave us. :touched:

- - - Updated - - -

:tup:

This is worrying honestly, usually his post-match interview are on point whether it's after a win or a loss, but I can't accept this defeated demeanor from him when the tournament just started.

- - - Updated - - -

I'd give away my left nut to see this week in and week out.
Second year .

Typical Meelan days interview.

May 26, 2016
Im in jail, so i missed the match as we are only allowed to use computers in daytime :frown: . dissapointed by the result, but how did we play? was there any positives to take from this match? Anyone that stuck out in a positive or negative way? A quick review would be greatly appreciated :tup:

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Im in jail, so i missed the match as we are only allowed to use computers in daytime :frown: . dissapointed by the result, but how did we play? was there any positives to take from this match? Anyone that stuck out in a positive or negative way? A quick review would be greatly appreciated :tup:
Hwat? :wth:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
tell why you were in jail first

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Positives

- Sandro not only made an impact, he also somehow managed to make an actual defensive contribution. I guess it was bound to happen sooner or later.
- Khedira
- Barzagli & Bonucci
- Maybe Dybala

Negatives

- Evra. Once again.
- Alves. Apparently he's miles ahead of Lichtsteiner though.
- Lemina really refuses to impose himself on the game. Even though I feel he's capable to do so.
- I was under the impression we had a clinical finisher. You know, the guy who was gonna win us these types of games.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)