[CL] JUVENTUS 0-0 Sevilla [14th September, 2016] (4 Viewers)

Aug 1, 2003
One thing is for sure Allegri took the bait when Sampaoli said Sevilla would attack attack attack and fielded a stupid midfield and defense.

Sent from my ASUS_X008D using Tapatalk
fucking this.

- - - Updated - - -

allegri went in thinking sevilla's gonna pull one on us. so he fielded evra and asamoah. which is fine because he wanted to seal any gaps. what has happened though is that both wings were dysfunctional in the first half. only after the second half you see asamoah supporting evra and both wings started going up. I don't understand why this cannot be done at the start in the first place. why did we go ALL defense and then attack, wouldn't it be the other way round if you were playing at home. I dunno. So fucking frustrating. but in a way I hope it's good and will give the juve team incl. allegri a good wakeup slap.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Dortmund lined up as a 4-1-4-1 with four attacking midfielders and one defensive midfielder, away from home. We have to line up with 5 defenders and essentially three defensive midfielders. :lol: No wonder why we can't score.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Dortmund lined up as a 4-1-4-1 with four attacking midfielders and one defensive midfielder, away from home. We have to line up with 5 defenders and essentially three defensive midfielders. :lol: No wonder why we can't score.
I understand where you are coming from, but Legia Warsaw aren't anywhere near as strong as Sevilla.

But yes, Allegri was way too conservative with his lineup and the general tactics in the first 70 mins of the game. Cost us the three points.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Completely disagree. Our defense was 6.5+ and Asa was the worst player in the field by far. We are gonna get kick out very quickly of UCL if we don't realize he's not good enough for this competition. And Max is the only one who deserve a 5 or even less, he did everything wrong today and Sampaoli was a way better coach than him

Mar 3, 2014
I want to see us go for kill from now on: 4-2-2-2

---------------------Higuain(CF)-------Dybala(SS)-------------------------
Pjaca(LAM)---------------------------------------------------Cuadrado (RAM)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------Pjanic(LDM)-------------Khedira(RDM)----------------------
Sandro(LB)---------Bonucci(LCB)-----------Barzagli(RCB)-----Alves----(RB)
-----------------------------------Buffon------------------------------------

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I understand where you are coming from, but Legia Warsaw aren't anywhere near as strong as Sevilla.

But yes, Allegri was way too conservative with his lineup and the general tactics in the first 70 mins of the game. Cost us the three points.
I think the issue is that we would probably line up the same way against Legia as we did today, even at home.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
fucking this.

- - - Updated - - -

allegri went in thinking sevilla's gonna pull one on us. so he fielded evra and asamoah. which is fine because he wanted to seal any gaps. what has happened though is that both wings were dysfunctional in the first half. only after the second half you see asamoah supporting evra and both wings started going up. I don't understand why this cannot be done at the start in the first place. why did we go ALL defense and then attack, wouldn't it be the other way round if you were playing at home. I dunno. So fucking frustrating. but in a way I hope it's good and will give the juve team incl. allegri a good wakeup slap.
Even if he got played, I'm surprised he did not do anything to change it until 68th minute. It was obvious after 30 minutes Sevilla is not going to attack us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)