[CL] JUVENTUS 0-0 Sevilla [14th September, 2016] (5 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
How disgusting to wake up the next day after this atrocious performance from Allegri.

He better get his shit together and fields a more attacking team because this bullshid needs to stop now. Our midfield is garbage when pjanic is not there and asamoah and Lemina are sulking hardcore. if they cant get the game to our scorers, better use pjaca as a treq and let the man go places instead of this 2 guys who are playing like chickens.

Higuain and Dybala need to go deep to get balls and this is unnaceptable. Whatever he does, allegri needs to shift the bulk of our game from the midfield to our wings or to a treq. We do not have pirlo porga marchisio anymore and we cant contonue using formations that suited those guys. Allegri is lost.

:tup:

Like i said, the 532 doesnt work anymore with this team, as we dont have Marchisio nor Pirlo. Lemina and Asamoah dont know what to do outside tackle peeps and this is liminting Higuain and Dybala hardcore.

What a disgusting performance this was and is all on Allegri.
Its a 3-5-2, and its amazing when you play with the full strenght lineup. Especially with injuries its by far and away our best formation.

I absolutely love how you consider Alves and Sandro, the starters normally, as a part of the defence, while they barely operate lower then the holding playmaker.

The best part of this completely blind peasant hate, is that when we had the perfect 3-5-2 lineup against Sassuolo, we played incredibly good offensive football and trashed one of the hardest teams in the league the past years.

We take of vital players so it completely doesnt work like that anymore and suddenly they come out of their sewers and spew their bile about "omg this 3-5-2" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Buy on AliExpress.com

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Go look it up, pal. Talking to the deaf is time wasted, as is panicking over a game we'd win 9/10 times.
I agree totally that is a wasting the time this quoting with you .I ask you a simple question and from quote to quote you change the opinions.Now , the most important thing according to you appears to be that we would win this 9/10 times.Maybe ,but we didn't. The main question and issue was why PJANIC DIDN'T PLAY YESTERDAY AS A STARTER ??? Explain that .And no one is panicking.Or ,don't bother to write anything .Same .

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Its a 3-5-2, and its amazing when you play with the full strenght lineup. Especially with injuries its by far and away our best formation.

I absolutely love how you consider Alves and Sandro, the starters normally, as a part of the defence, while they barely operate lower then the holding playmaker.

The best part of this completely blind peasant hate, is that when we had the perfect 3-5-2 lineup against Sassuolo, we played incredibly good offensive football and trashed one of the hardest teams in the league the past years.

We take of vital players so it completely doesnt work like that anymore and suddenly they come out of their sewers and spew their bile about "omg this 3-5-2" :lol: :lol: :lol:
BLAAAHH shudup Sack!

Tell that to Allegri who is fukcing nuts. Not to me.

Lol how i missed this :lol:

A true fan.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
But if we would have started Pjanic and Sandro, they would have had their asses handed to us.

Either Allegri wanted to do a test and rest players meanwhile (its just september), or something else came up.
He knows the sassuolo lineup is the baws lineup. He knows it fully well cause he introduced it at '66.
i am pretty sure allegri expected them to go all out guns blazing so he put up a more secure and defensively starting eleven. we did not concede much so it kind of worked out. that he did not substitute players at the half time is football managers 101. You want to see if the opponent changed tactics first, because you dont want to implement a counter-measure to something that the opponent is not doing anymore.

You usually don't see changed tactics instantly, that is why managers tend to delay the substitution 10 or 15 minutes. you really only change players at the half time if they are a real liability and need to be stopped from harming your team.

in the end nobody would cry foul if we burried one of those chances and the defensive setup worked out well to deny them any real chances.
one point that somebody made was, that we do not need 3 CBs against an opponent that is only defending, but we need to remember that you do not know if the enemy will defend only or go all out attacking. the option to shift bonucci in front of the defense to have him play the regista could be a solution, which would leave lemina more freedom as a box to box player. you could really see that lemina is holding back and playing very carefully most of the time. the notion that we would have scored if we took of lemina and brought anouther striker is peasants logic. more strikers do not lead to more goals. if we struggle to bring a proper ball to higuain it would not suddenly be easier with one man less in the midfield. we had enough player that could have provided the width with alves and sandro.

what was disappointing was, that the players did a horrible job implementing the managers ideas in the second half.

if allegri thinks that pjaca could offer something offensively, why the f*ck are the players so retard to try their best to play everywhere but to the newly introduced guy. they basically avoided him for "long spells" trying to to the same silly stuff that did not work in the 80 minutes before.

either the players are really not smart enough, too exhausted or they do not trust pjaca to be usefull yet which could be due to them seeing him in training perform not so well.
in hindsight it could be that allegris comments about how much talent pjaca has were actually just to shield him from the other players that might not be that convinced by him.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
i do not know. perhaps when we scouted them they played gung ho against good away teams.
as just written in the champions league thread. we had 16 shots. you expect one or two of them to become a goal so the tactic kind of worked well enough. it is not like we would have had 32 shots on goal by starting sandro and pjanic. 16 shots have to be enough actually and the chances at the very beginning with higuain chesting down for dybala or kedhiras shot were all when we played in our more defensive setup. it is not that we struggled to create chances, it is just that there was a point in the game where our opponent actually believed that they could get one point out of the game by only defending and that is when everything became harder. before it was open enough. i think sevilla realized that they would not get anything done to hurt our defense anyways and figured that they might as well shut down shop before we score to get at least one point.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
I agree totally that is a wasting the time this quoting with you .I ask you a simple question and from quote to quote you change the opinions.Now , the most important thing according to you appears to be that we would win this 9/10 times.Maybe ,but we didn't. The main question and issue was why PJANIC DIDN'T PLAY YESTERDAY AS A STARTER ??? Explain that .And no one is panicking.Or ,don't bother to write anything .Same .
And what I'm saying is nobody can answer that question in here. Should or should he not have started? That depends on a multitude of issues no one in here has insight in, but please continue to believe you do, pal.

I shouldn't go search 7 pages back.. Go look for yourself. It is your misinterpretation, not mine.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Disappointing result. But complaining Allegri for not playing Pjanic or Alex Sandro since beginning is ridiculous. Pjanic is just come back from injury, It's better have him healthy for the season rather than risk him. Evra is also still good player.

We dont take our chances and our midfield seems lack of creativity option. Pjaca or even Cuadrado could be tried as MF rarher than Lemina - Asamoah combination for attacking option

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
And what I'm saying is nobody can answer that question in here. Should or should he not have started? That depends on a multitude of issues no one in here has insight in, but please continue to believe you do, pal.

I shouldn't go search 7 pages back.. Go look for yourself. It is your misinterpretation, not mine.
Yeah .......

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)