[CL] JUVENTUS 0-0 Sevilla [14th September, 2016] (4 Viewers)

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Mister this one on you.
Fucking 2 pts lost.
Unacceptable.too many mistakes today,you better get this right Max if we want to top the group.
Cut the BS,Sandro and Pjanic must start ffs.

Forza Juve!!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Some traditions are pointless, limiting your coaching talent pool because of mildly xenophobic traditions is just a waste of time.

BTW not actually saying we sack Allegri after a 0-0 draw or anything, just saying for ItaliaCalcio's ideas to come to plan it can't be under an italian coach.
Funnily enough, I actually think our next coach might be Guardiola. Just a feeling.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Subbing Dybala off for Pjaca and leaving 3 defenders was the highlights of the game for me :lol:

Allegri went full retard.

And can't stress it enough, we won't win in Europe playing the 3-5-2 especially with the set of MFers we have right now.

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
Subbing Dybala off for Pjaca and leaving 3 defenders was the highlights of the game for me :lol:

And can't stress it enough, we won't win in Europe playing the 3-5-2 especially with the set of MFers we have right now.
What if we play 0-0 all matches and practice pk 1 hour a day? Can we win cl like that? Please?

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
The way I see it, the Sassuolo match was a factor in his selection for this match. Clearly he was concerned about how much space Sass had on occasions. So he went very negative and fielded Evra and Asa instead of Sandro and Pjanic.

Sometimes the problem with the champions league is that Italian coaches tend to "overthink" it. No need to tailor your formation so much - just go out there and play your natural game, dominate and win. You only need to think more carefully when you are up against teams that are just as good or better.

Mar 3, 2014

IMO 3-5-2 can work if your wingbacks are proficient enough in the final third. Cuadrado I think is. Alves is still a defender, and while is great in possession, Cuadrado is a better at creating chances individually than Alves. If your wingbacks can't attack, the formation is stale, and if they can't defend, well there isn't enough shelter for your defenders. Ideally, you have players who can do both equally. Italian teams often favour the defensive characteristics and the attack can be flat. See our 3-5-2 when we got s***kicked by Bayern a few years ago.

For example - imagine a 3-5-2 like this:
-------------Higuain--------Dybala-------------
Di Maria---Khedira----Pjanic------Cuadrado--
-------------------Marchisio-------------------

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
The way I see it, the Sassuolo match was a factor in his selection for this match. Clearly he was concerned about how much space Sass had on occasions. So he went very negative and fielded Evra and Asa instead of Sandro and Pjanic.

Sometimes the problem with the champions league is that Italian coaches tend to "overthink" it. No need to tailor your formation so much - just go out there and play your natural game, dominate and win. You only need to think more carefully when you are up against teams that are just as good or better.
One could argue sevilla are not far from being just as good.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)