Ciro Ferrara (4 Viewers)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Blanc and Ciro look really happy, their are all loughs and smiles!
I think they have been against CR for a long time.
They just dont seem to consider this an extreme measure, they were forced to take,
at an unfortunate situation...

This optimism however, justified or not, is exactly what we need atm!!

mazzya

Feb 22, 2008
at least Ciro will sing to all our players and make them happy again :) He was the best solo in the Juve song for St.Ana hospital

CIRO YOU ARE OUR HERO !!!!!!!!!

:flag1: :juventus: :flag1:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Fucking yes!! go go Ciro!.

What a player and what a gentleman!. Im very sure that even the players will be a bit motivated by Ciro´s return in the last 2 games!!. We need one win to get fiorentina off .... I think we can do it againstr siena!.

Is just for 2 games but is so exciring to see a so loved player come back witha bang!.

Im not expecting miracles for him...he is not a proven coach and wel...this task is for certain just too big for him right now... but he is nt amateur either... this 3 years have not been in vain...

IN fact..what he said is definitely true... more than formations and tactics...right now what is needed is a big speech about wtf is in the players mind right now...and to remember them that their are just not playing to get paid.. but to represent a Juventus which is sinonimous of glory.... not the embarrament of the last 2 months.

IM very sure that Ciro will give them a good speech...and for his old teammate´s respect, i hope the old guard and company show gratitude to him in the same way.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)