Ciro Ferrara (7 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
:agree:

It is likely he will turn to the players he knows and trusts i.e. the Old Guard.
Maybe. But maybe not. The thing is that Ciro represents the sort of winning experience and mentality this club has lacked for so long. More so as a player than yet as a coach, of course.

But if Ciro can make the rough transition of former teammates now becoming at the mercy of his coaching, I cannot see how his winning mentality should not be effective. At least far more than Ranieri.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
all i want from u guys to be Patient with Ciro special in this 2 games!!!
No one expects miracles from the guy, even if we ended up losing those last 2games i personaly would not complain at all as long as ranieri is out of the club.

That nightmare have ended thank god.....

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
@JCK:I dont think he is the coach of the Primavera team but he is responsible for the teams if I'm not mistaken. I think Maddolini is the Primavera coach ( a guy whos a bit old with glasses)

And All the best Ciro!

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
@JCK:I dont think he is the coach of the Primavera team but he is responsible for the teams if I'm not mistaken. I think Maddolini is the Primavera coach ( a guy whos a bit old with glasses)

And All the best Ciro!
yep, Maddaloni is the coach and plays the 4-2-3-1.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
So what coaching experience does he have? I know he was Lippi's assistant in the World Cup, but other than that?

Apr 29, 2006
It will be perfect if Ciro stays as a coach the next year as well. Lippi said he would not be a coach, but he could return as a manager at 2010, kind of like in the Premiership. We have more than enough places in this board that could be vacated.
I presume, Lapo would be a better president than Gigli, as he is having that family blood and represents the true owners of the club. Lippi as a general manager and they could take some of the current, 'business' board as accountants to make sure we are building the new stadium under the lowest interest rate paid. lol
I was starting to believe that Ruinieri would stay for the next season and therefore all the signatures of Diego and etc. are pointless, cause of our HEAD tactician. A relief indeed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)