Antonio Conte (58 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Zach and W, stop using the word peasant.

it's my word. the glorious poster that is me use it to describe the herd of uwashed tuz masses.

stop ruining it. get your own word

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
What kicked off this retard festival?
@Enron can you please ban these gaylords?

- - - Updated - - -

Bunch of fairg'ts

- - - Updated - - -

Ruined this forum with your petty personal shit GIT OUT! Go make friends in the real world I came on here for serious tactical discussion Conte's gonna read this one day and all he's going to see is a bunch of tumbling dik weeds picking at each other over something they posted in another thread.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
You fucking peasants, all of you. Learn about tactics and then you can discuss with Zach, who knows everything in this world.

You are all shits compared to him.
:lol: :D

I wish I could +Rep you but I have to spread first. Perhaps if I hand out enough -reps I could +rep you again. Too bad I can't -rep Zach until eternity :sigh: :sad:

- - - Updated - - -

You're gonna get banned again soon with your comments and it's gonna be well deserved.
:agree: :xfinger:

Where is that other ban happy camper, Rus?!

Zach is full of anger and rage. I feel he needs to get laid, but he aways goes on about how he likes banging gingers with his white Belgian chocolate.

- - - Updated - - -

You're gonna get banned again soon with your comments and it's gonna be well deserved.

Zach is full of anger and rage. I feel he needs to get laid, but he always goes on about how he likes banging gingers with his white Belgian chocolate.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
You couldn't measure Zach's dick with 20 rulers. It gives pleasure, the bitches love it, its viscous and veiny as fuck. The slayer of the red dragons.

- - - Updated - - -

Flaming pewfta's the lot of you.
Go on! GIT!

- - - Updated - - -

If i had a dollar for every time Zach is banned, i'd be buying off referees til the end of time.
Zach's banned again? RIGORE PER IL MILAN

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
:lol: :D

I wish I could +Rep you but I have to spread first. Perhaps if I hand out enough -reps I could +rep you again. Too bad I can't -rep Zach until eternity :sigh: :sad:

- - - Updated - - -

Zach is full of anger and rage. I feel he needs to get laid, but he aways goes on about how he likes banging gingers with his white Belgian chocolate.

- - - Updated - - -

Zach is full of anger and rage. I feel he needs to get laid, but he always goes on about how he likes banging gingers with his white Belgian chocolate.
Zach does get laid though. That I'm pretty sure of.

Whether it's consensual is a different matter.

Jk Zach :p

but his taste in bitches is weird.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
@Enron can you please ban these gaylords?

- - - Updated - - -

Bunch of fairg'ts

- - - Updated - - -

Ruined this forum with your petty personal shit GIT OUT! Go make friends in the real world I came on here for serious tactical discussion Conte's gonna read this one day and all he's going to see is a bunch of tumbling dik weeds picking at each other over something they posted in another thread.
thank god conte can't read or speak english :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 52)