Antonio Conte (378 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Apr 12, 2004
who the fuck cares what you're going through emotionally because i certainly don't and same goes for your other boyfriends in this place.

you go on about how irritating zach is, you are no better
Damn, that's pretty insulting to a historian. You fat stupic fuck.

Okay, Badass, you can't report posts as offensive or having insults if YOU ALSO INSULT, you fat stupic fuck.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I'm banned ? Cool, didnt knew that.

afaik i have 1 infraction that said "you are right, but shouldnt insult people you are correcting"

The belgian who insults everyone that doesn't agree with him with tactics and thats after every matchday and he's somehow not banned yet. :tup:
See, this is why you are so pathetic.
I actually, never start insulting. I state a rather accurate view, or ask Red further clarification.
Then people insult my view, insult Conte, insult juventus, insult players, show massive disrespect to the italian game, history and playstyle.
In response, i put them into their place, claiming they are pathetic piece of shit peasants, wich they are.

Mods dont mind if my "insulting back" doesnt go too overboard, since i'm primarely defending juventus as a whole.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
See, this is why you are so pathetic.
I actually, never start insulting. I state a rather accurate view, or ask Red further clarification.
Then people insult my view, insult Conte, insult juventus, insult players, show massive disrespect to the italian game, history and playstyle.
In response, i put them into their place, claiming they are pathetic piece of shit peasants, wich they are.

Mods dont mind if my "insulting back" doesnt go too overboard, since i'm primarely defending juventus as a whole.
You're right, no one sees tactic the way you do. Keep defending Conte, Juventus, players, Italien game, it's history and playstyle.

You're the true hero Juventus deserve.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
You're right, no one sees tactic the way you do. Keep defending Conte, Juventus, players, Italien game, it's history and playstyle.

You're the true hero Juventus deserve.
I'm just doing what i feel is right.

You on the other hand, are just a waste of space and time that never does something meaniingfull

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
The Society has planted splinter cells throughout the club with the goal of removing Conte and ultimately making their supreme god-head the true and living king

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
ßöмßäяðîëя;4327151 said:
You are a clown, and I'm sure every mass murderer in history thought they were doing just what they thought was right too.

That's not something which can be used as an excuse.
Amazing how you first insult badass and then me ? Without us going against you so what justifies you from not getting infracted ?

- - - Updated - - -

The Society has planted splinter cells throughout the club with the goal of removing Conte and ultimately making their supreme god-head the true and living king
The Society considers Conte the second right hand of The Great Man, after Paratici.

We support Conte and hope he can bring out the best in the gifts our leader and blesser has given him, and feel confident he can.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
The Society considers Conte the second right hand of The Great Man, after Paratici.

We support Conte and hope he can bring out the best in the gifts our leader and blesser has given him, and feel confident he can.
You are really killing this super-secret clandestine thing

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Kudos to Conte for his substitution, especially since most people were crying for Llorente to come on, rages when Giovinco was on the sideline then well... we know how that went.

He still needs to work towards a new formation and also needs to make more aggressive subs at times. Not switching our wing backs for some worse wingbacks in a game against Copenhagen ffs, but you have to feel sorry for him. The shit our defense are doing atm is all down to individual errors and not his fault at all.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I don't know what's worse though, getting an infraction or being called by your brother in arms a cunt.
Infractions can get you banned.

Not that i want burke to get banned. I just think for a mod, its inapropriate to insult without beeing insulted first.

Hence i remember the flak Enron was getting a while ago. Allways kept his cool.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 374)