Antonio Conte (166 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
It basically says Conte's Juventus has the best win/loss record of any team ever. 106 competitive games with only 9 loss, a world record better than even Sacchi's Milan and Guardiola's Barcelona.
I think he should be sacked then.

Nah - very impressive numbers then. Please impress us with some solid on field performances now!

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Probably, but the impressive nature of this particular feat is that it was performed in one of the top 5 leagues in Europe.

I am sure Apoel in Cyprus, Al Ahly in Egypt, or Porto in Portugal have similar records, but when you play against the likes of Nea Salamina, Tanta, and Boavista it doesn't seem that impressive now, does it? :p

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Probably, but the impressive nature of this particular feat is that it was performed in one of the top 5 leagues in Europe.

I am sure Apoel in Cyprus, Al Ahly in Egypt, or Porto in Portugal have similar records, but when you play against the likes of Nea Salamina, Tanta, and Boavista it doesn't seem that impressive now, does it? :p
Not to burst our bubble but the Serie A is not the league of the 90s any longer. It hanging on to top 5 status by a hair.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
can we also put a curb on the badass & Zach constant unimaginative migraine inducing repetitive abuse, danke
I think it goes both ways no? There must be some reason Zach gets this attention. Like proclaiming all knowing football tactical god for eg. Not to mention, his opinions on football, it's as if he talks from way above with his undeniable biblical knowledge. I say he deserves that and even more.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 151)