Antonio Conte (169 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
Conte turning into Galliani now with these fake Scudetto's...... Can't believe he has stooped down to Galliani's and Milan's level whats next?

"In Europe, we have had more shots on goal than any other team, which is an important and positive statistic"

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Conte turning into Galliani now with these fake Scudetto's...... Can't believe he has stooped down to Galliani's and Milan's level whats next?

"In Europe, we have had more shots on goal than any other team, which is an important and positive statistic"
Thats 100% true. It means we are creating lots of good chances and are unlucky with finishing, wich is a pretty accurate statement about the current situation.
It means with a bit of luck we'd easely won those games with a good margain.

Conte is using this fact in the right way.

What Galliani and milan do, is look very envyous at juventus and go like "BUT WE ALSO DO SOMETHING GOOD". They arent making statements about how the results are positive about the future. No, they try to convince peasants that they are actually doing something good.

Learn the goddamn diffrence you pathetic fucking peasant

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
LEFT-BACK CENTER-BACK CENTER-BACK RIGHT-BACK

NOT

RIGHT-BACK CENTER-BACK CENTER-BACK LEFT-BACK

:sergio:
Look....I don't even... I mean, it's not gonna be....I just don't think that what you're saying is...Ok, check this, the thing is that...I never thought that...You know what I'm saying? Like... It just never entered my mind, at the time, that we could ever... But it's cool, we can keep it at this, you know? It's like... What we had, was...I don't even...

The results speak for themselves, you know?

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
You fucking peasants, all of you. Learn about tactics and then you can discuss with Zach, who knows everything in this world.

You are all shits compared to him.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I've heard it every time luck was mentioned.
Its a disgusting line that should be eradicated from everyone's dictionary

Partially, you can create situations that could be beneficial. But a person cannot simply "create his own luck" as a whole.

Sometimes, certain things are just bound to happen someday, somewere, and you do whatever you want and cannot avoid it

- - - Updated - - -

You fucking peasants, all of you. Learn about tactics and then you can discuss with Zach, who knows everything in this world.

You are all shits compared to him.
If we take this forum as a benchmark, then Red is the person who seemingly knows everything about tactics.

You are his polar opposite since you wouldnt find your ass on a football field if it has a big massive pole sticking it it with neon light saying "YOUR ASS IS HERE"

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

Partially, you can create situations that could be beneficial. But a person cannot simply "create his own luck" as a whole.

Sometimes, certain things are just bound to happen someday, somewere, and you do whatever you want and cannot avoid it
The only thing that should not happen to our side is to put ourselves in complicated situations and so far we have done that in all our games, even the Lazio game, the only one we won convincingly.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011

- - - Updated - - -

If we take this forum as a benchmark, then Red is the person who seemingly knows everything about tactics.

You are his polar opposite since you wouldnt find your ass on a football field if it has a big massive pole sticking it it with neon light saying "YOUR ASS IS HERE"

Is that an insult? dude, atleast try harder.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Remember Obelix? He got depressed whenever there weren't enough roman soldiers in the village to slap around. That's how I picture Zach. Sometimes this dude just gets pissed, and I'm sure his life would be better if he could have some milanisti or interisti locked in his basement or something, for him to torture at opportune times.

May that day come, dear Zach. You deserve it :beer:

Jul 20, 2012
Look....I don't even... I mean, it's not gonna be....I just don't think that what you're saying is...Ok, check this, the thing is that...I never thought that...You know what I'm saying? Like... It just never entered my mind, at the time, that we could ever... But it's cool, we can keep it at this, you know? It's like... What we had, was...I don't even...

The results speak for themselves, you know?
LOL WTF. I thought that comment was going to lead to something

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Thats 100% true. It means we are creating lots of good chances and are unlucky with finishing, wich is a pretty accurate statement about the current situation.
It means with a bit of luck we'd easely won those games with a good margain.

Conte is using this fact in the right way.

What Galliani and milan do, is look very envyous at juventus and go like "BUT WE ALSO DO SOMETHING GOOD". They arent making statements about how the results are positive about the future. No, they try to convince peasants that they are actually doing something good.

Learn the goddamn diffrence you pathetic fucking peasant
You're gonna get banned again soon with your comments and it's gonna be well deserved.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 154)