Antonio Conte (38 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Chelsea are interested in hiring Antonio Conte for next season. #SkyItalia
i kinda dont wanna see him there honestly. COnte anywhere but at juve is fuked sure he fucked up with ale and leaving in fuked up tme right befor the season started fuck him for that still. but he still a juventino and i dont want bringing succes to that shit club :( ufck chelsea

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Conte didn't want a revolution, Conte thought the team is incapable of winning and he was wrong.
Of course he was wronh, that's what I am saying.

But there were many reports that he wanted to change many players for us to continue winning.

So the the reason he left last season isn't that he predicted a revolution, but the failure to have one.

It was the right choice from the board considering we almost won the treble.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
it was contes team, it won the scudetto, which you or me could have won with last year's team
It was Conte's team indeed for Serie A, but it was Allegri's tactics in CL and Coppa. Lets give credits where it due.

I am not taking anything away from Conte, but also starting bad this season doesn't take away Allegri's work of last year.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Conte's biggest failure was his lack of flexibility and rigid game plan, but looking at our team last night that's exactly what we miss now, I mean on Conte's strictness where every player knows where he should be and what to do.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)