Antonio Conte (143 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

JuveID

Allegri and Beppe Mania
Feb 5, 2015
I do not understand about conte.
Every player that he coached said he is hard worker, has winning mentality bla bla bla bla.
But why someone like him can say rudiculous think like "10 euro"?
I do not know where was the winning mentality when he said about " 10 euro " ?

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
No other coach in the world could have made us win the first season like Conte did. It was truly a miracle season. I get AIDS every time I see Juve supporters being ungrateful towards lord Conte.

Juve's success over the past several years was mostly due to Conte. He was able to mentally and physically prepare the players to win. Sure, he was not the best tactically in Europe, but Serie A he was spot on for the most part. The players really stepped up as well, which can be tied to (in part) to Conte's ability to inspire.

I'm not sure what's going on with him and the Azzurri, but I would take him back down the road. He just needs to be less stubborn with the tactics.

You probably like him simply due to his "control ya arms" tee-shirt. ;)
:tup:

What he did was amazing considering how we were stuck with the Del neris etc and we were a laughing stock at home. Can't believe how fickle fans can become. He brought us back on the Italian map and I'll forever be greatful of his work. :toast:

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
Every player that he coached said he is hard worker, has winning mentality bla bla bla bla.
it was just an excuse for his failure on the international level. sometimes just working hard does not achieve you everything. there are things in live where a little brain is needed and that can not be exchanged for all the passion and work in the world.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Master of science in industrial science / industrial engineer, isnt exactly gender studies.

- - - Updated - - -

A fat contract and 6 months of abysmal performances before we tried to offload him , but he refused cause big ass contract ?

How is that juve treating him bad and unprofessional ?
I know man I am just pulling your leg

venus_isle

Sep 23, 2010
Its not about what he said.
Its about how he embedded winning mentality through his spirit/passion into the team it while in the training, dressing room and matches.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 136)