Antonio Conte (66 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Who cares about final, and coppa big whoop
I know nobody remembers the silver medalists, but it's better then getting knocked out in group stages. I take CL final second place every year to dropping out after groups.

And coppa was nice, nothing more. But he still won more in single season then conte did.

- - - Updated - - -

I'd rather win three Scudetti in three years than one scudetto, one coppa italia and one CL final.
Season is not over yet.

But do you like winning scudetto and failing in europe every year too?

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I am sure if Conte had reached the final the way Allegri did the same voices would take that as an achievement.

It's true, a final not won hurts, but everyone knows that Juve went into the final with slim chances except for Allegri who went against the odds and no one can deny that with little bit of luck he would have won the CL as-well.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Season is not over yet.

But do you like winning scudetto and failing in europe every year too?
Failing in Europe every year? Conte faced Bayern Munich who destroyed Barca 7-0 in 2013.

It was one year where a snowstorm sent us to EL (where we reached the semi)..

The same year Bonucci and Chiellini fucked up in the group stages match after match.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Failing in Europe every year? Conte faced Bayern Munich who destroyed Barca 7-0 in 2013.

It was one year where a snowstorm sent us to EL (where we reached the semi)..

The same year Bonucci and Chiellini fucked up in the group stages match after match.
So it's Bonucci and Chiellini who fucked up in group stages when Conte was in-charge and it's Allegri's fault when individuals don't step up this season too? You have to decide bro.

Conte literally gave up on the match vs Bayern before kick-off. That's a fact.
Allegri on the other hand even if everyone favored Barca in the Final was going into the final that the opponent he's facing are not superior and can be beaten.

Anyway, why are we even discussing this over and over again? Facts are there for a reason no?

Conte won three Scudetti, failed in Coppa (to some it's big deal to others it's not), failed in Europe (to some he didn't fail to others he failed, to himself as a coach he thought with 5 euros you can't dine in 5 stars rest)

Allegri came, won Scudetto (to some the team was Conte's to others Allegri's touch was there) (He reached CL final and with little bit of luck he could have won everything) + Coppa.

Now in his second season things are going bad, but lets wait until December at least no?

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Yeah, let's forget the fact we're missing Vidal and Tevez, plus Marchisio is out. And Pirlo left too, although I doubt he'd make a difference now, he did in the first three years.

So yeah, our entire midfield has changed. And so has our attack. Sure, blame Allegri. Would Conte do better with this team? We don't know that.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
So it's Bonucci and Chiellini who fucked up in group stages when Conte was in-charge and it's Allegri's fault when individuals don't step up this season too? You have to decide bro.
They were decisive games which were the reason why we were eliminated. Conte didn't make bad decisions in these matches, but Allegri has been clueless all season.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Conte would most have used a very rigid and defensive 352 with counters to morata, and try to minimize the damage.

We miss his tactical strightness in the 352... but we all know how it went in europe.

In the end... Both Conte and Allegri lack the pedigree of a real WC coach. Thats the truth.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I know nobody remembers the silver medalists, but it's better then getting knocked out in group stages. I take CL final second place every year to dropping out after groups.

And coppa was nice, nothing more. But he still won more in single season then conte did.
with conte's team

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, let's forget the fact we're missing Vidal and Tevez, plus Marchisio is out. And Pirlo left too, although I doubt he'd make a difference now, he did in the first three years.

So yeah, our entire midfield has changed. And so has our attack. Sure, blame Allegri. Would Conte do better with this team? We don't know that.
the better question is would conte have let marotta get away with this maercato

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013

conte is on another level as a tactician than allegri. Tactically conte's miles ahead of allegri

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 56)

• AOD4