You're going to hell if you __________ (6 Viewers)

Apr 12, 2004
Is this your best?
Trust me
you are the easiest one to beat in any subject
and i think you know why
its not because you are gay
search for the answer
i will make it easier for you
do you know why a stupid called to be so?
because he doesn't know that he is stupid

take your time to figure that out
i know that u need sometime to do that
So you dissed me instead of answering me or retorting, classy.

The man who insults to answer has lost the battle.

And what if I am gay?

Buy on AliExpress.com

BlanquiNegro

Mar 28, 2006
ßüякε;1892309 said:
So you dissed me instead of answering me or retorting, classy.

The man who insults to answer has lost the battle.
As i told u
You need to go through everything you read several times to get it
I said insulting Islam and Quran not me
take your time to figure it out
i am sure u will know the difference same time tomorrow
its an easy one and i am sure u can do it in less than 24hs

And what if I am gay?
I think your friend Bes will be more interested to know the answer

and don't worry about me
I know what u are

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Its well known that the women is influenced by her emotions more than the man
Maybe, but so what? Who says you can't live your life based on emotions?

The house is just like the ship where there is only one captain who has the decision
2 captains = sinking ship
I think you have misunderstood the most important thing about marriage. It's about cooperation, and making decisions together. It's not about deciding who is the captain and who is the vice captain. The married couple together are the captain.

In Islam, the wife is asked to follow her husband and obey him as long as there are no conflicts with Islamic rules and laws
Yes, but if the woman is Christian then she will not do that. And you just said that the great thing about a Muslim husband is that he will respect her beliefs. So will he or won't he?

actually, this issue will drag us to another one, the standing of the woman in the Islam
The Muslim is ordered to treat his wife in the best way, to take care of all her needs and to show her all respect in every single aspect
Do you know something? I could have a dog and treat it in the best possible way, take care of it, show it respect in every single aspect. But you know what? I'm still the owner of the dog, and the dog cannot make its own decisions, it's not free.

I'm exaggerating the example on purpose.

OP
Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #555
    Are you sure he didn't drive a Cobalt? :confused:
    In his mind he was. It was all part of his "plan".

I think you have misunderstood the most important thing about marriage. It's about cooperation, and making decisions together. It's not about deciding who is the captain and who is the vice captain. The married couple together are the captain.

Yes, but if the woman is Christian then she will not do that. And you just said that the great thing about a Muslim husband is that he will respect her beliefs. So will he or won't he?

Do you know something? I could have a dog and treat it in the best possible way, take care of it, show it respect in every single aspect. But you know what? I'm still the owner of the dog, and the dog cannot make its own decisions, it's not free.

Don't lecture him, Martin. They don't have respect for women.

BlanquiNegro

Mar 28, 2006
    But how can you punish someone for adultery if
    a) they weren't married - marriage is invalid
    b) you can't prove that they even had sex
    1-You said what if a Muslim women got married to a non-muslim one
    so there is a marriage but not based on islamic laws and rules
    2-Adultery should be proven with 4 eye-witnesses otherwise can't be considered as an Adultery

BlanquiNegro

Mar 28, 2006

I have a lot of things to say in response to what you have said
    but unfortunately my English is not helping me here
    i will write what i want in Arabic and try to find someone to translate it to English and then post it for you

just give me sometime

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)