Worst and Best Major Airports You've Been To (4 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I've always had to take my shoes off at Heathrow, Birmingham, Amsterdam, every time.
I take my pants off at Amsterdam every time. They're into that sort of thing.

it had chinese people :D both working and as fellow travelers, extremely rude, aggressive and with no regard to personal space
Whoah, you should try Beijing then. :D

"Big Chicagoan comin thru, make way!"
:lol:

nah just a chicagoan who doesnt like sweaty chinese men to dry hump his ass at an airport
Who's won-tons want frying next?! :boxing:

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
depends, i found thai, cambodian, filippino, korean and japanese people to be quite mindful
for sure chinese and vietnamese are very rude, I think filippino too though I can't remember exactly. for some it's like they are from a different planet and don't care about anything besides making themselves as rude and annoying as possible. a lot of them seem to have attitude problems as well, much more obnoxious than most. for sure japanese seem to be the most normal apart from those types that dye their hair all kinds of colours. I guess the 'guidos' of japan.

inb4 someone calls me racist.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I take my pants off at Amsterdam every time. They're into that sort of thing.

Whoah, you should try Beijing then. :D

:lol:

Who's won-tons want frying next?! :boxing:
for beijing dont mind if i dont :D

- - - Updated - - -

for sure chinese and vietnamese are very rude, I think filippino too though I can't remember exactly. for some it's like they are from a different planet and don't care about anything besides making themselves as rude and annoying as possible. a lot of them seem to have attitude problems as well, much more obnoxious than most. for sure japanese seem to be the most normal apart from those types that dye their all kinds of colours.

inb4 someone calls me racist.

israelis are like that too

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
haven't been for some years now, but honestly speaking it's one of the safest countries i've ever visited, and one which caters for pretty much any one, very cosmopolitan
what do you mean by "one of the safest countries i've ever visited"? were you mobbed in all the others or something?

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
what do you mean by "one of the safest countries i've ever visited"? were you mobbed in all the others or something?
no but i never felt unsafe, which is more than what could be said than say anyone who visits england or france

- - - Updated - - -

Did you really ask him such a question now? Haven't you learned already?
time you took another dose of prozac

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
cool well thats nice to know, the only boring person here is you, same depressive shit or any excuse to go round picking petty fights.

if i were that annoying you would have either killed yourself by now or at least discovered the block user feature.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
cool well thats nice to know, the only boring person here is you, same depressive shit or any excuse to go round picking petty fights.

if i were that annoying you would have either killed yourself by now or at least discovered the block user feature.
Yes, that's very true.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
i lived in thailand, the office i work in is 3/4 asian of different nationality
That does not mean you have met all Asian people.

- - - Updated - - -

i lived in thailand, the office i work in is 3/4 asian of different nationality
Here's a list to help you decide if what you said was calculated or just another fart of yours

Afghanistan
Armenia
Azerbaijan
Bahrain
Bangladesh
Bhutan
Brunei
Burma
Cambodia
China
Cyprus
East Timor
Georgia (country)
India
Indonesia
Iran
Iraq
Israel
Japan
Jordan
Kazakhstan
Kuwait
Kyrgyzstan
Laos
Lebanon
Malaysia
Maldives
Mongolia
Nepal
North Korea
Oman
Pakistan
Palestinian territories
Philippines
Qatar
Russia
Saudi Arabia
Singapore
Sri Lanka
South Korea
Syria
Taiwan
Tajikistan
Thailand
Turkey
Turkmenistan
United Arab Emirates
Uzbekistan
Vietnam
Yemen

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)