Worst and Best Major Airports You've Been To (1 Viewer)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
for sure chinese and vietnamese are very rude, I think filippino too though I can't remember exactly. for some it's like they are from a different planet and don't care about anything besides making themselves as rude and annoying as possible. a lot of them seem to have attitude problems as well, much more obnoxious than most. for sure japanese seem to be the most normal apart from those types that dye their hair all kinds of colours. I guess the 'guidos' of japan.

inb4 someone calls me racist.
:lol: You must have done something to piss them off :p

Generally, outside of mainland Chinese traveling in tour groups, and some Indians, Asians are generally very friendly, polite, amicable, and quite refined.

- - - Updated - - -

Here's a list to help you decide if what you said was calculated or just another fart of yours

Afghanistan
Armenia
Azerbaijan
Bahrain
Bangladesh
Bhutan
Brunei
Burma
Cambodia
China
Cyprus
East Timor
Georgia (country)
India
Indonesia
Iran
Iraq
Israel
Japan
Jordan
Kazakhstan
Kuwait
Kyrgyzstan
Laos
Lebanon
Malaysia
Maldives
Mongolia
Nepal
North Korea
Oman
Pakistan
Palestinian territories
Philippines
Qatar
Russia
Saudi Arabia
Singapore
Sri Lanka
South Korea
Syria
Taiwan
Tajikistan
Thailand
Turkey
Turkmenistan
United Arab Emirates
Uzbekistan
Vietnam
Yemen
I don't mean to be facetious, but I wouldn't consider Turkey and Cyprus as Asian, otherwise you might throw in the Greeks as well :D

Geographically and culturally speaking, they are more European (Middle Eastern in the case of the Turks).

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
:lol: You must have done something to piss them off :p

Generally, outside of mainland Chinese traveling in tour groups, and some Indians, Asians are generally very friendly, polite, amicable, and quite refined.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't mean to be facetious, but I wouldn't consider Turkey and Cyprus as Asian, otherwise you might throw in the Greeks as well :D

Geographically and culturally speaking, they are more European (Middle Eastern in the case of the Turks).
Geographically they are considered Asian, Turkey actually is partly here and partly there. I just copied and pasted, not my list.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Depends on what sort of footwear I'm wearing.

Have to take off boots, but fine with a flimsy pair of trainers.
I had to take my trainers off each time this year, I specifically don't wear shoes for this reason (depending on climate), but it seems to make little difference.

Apr 12, 2004
You have not travelled a lot if you think Dulles is bad, broski.

It's not downtown, it's easy to navigate into and out of, and after you get transferred to the terminals, then there is no more nonsense to deal with as only people traveling are in the area.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Yeah, but at Reagan your plane can get much closer to crashing into national monuments and houses of government. :stuckup:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
ßöмßäяðîëя;4340904 said:
You have not travelled a lot if you think Dulles is bad, broski.

It's not downtown, it's easy to navigate into and out of, and after you get transferred to the terminals, then there is no more nonsense to deal with as only people traveling are in the area.
Dulles is awesome. Ask McClean. Plus it's an architectural wonder. It will never stop growing!!!
Food options suck ass in the different terminals.
Security is through the roof because its DC.
It's 40 mins out of the way.
If you aren't careful you get stuck on a toll road and have to pay.
They had those annoying total recall style buses between the terminal.
Regan National is better and Metro accessible.
No Metro line to Dulles (yet).

- - - Updated - - -

Who gives a fuck about a monument? John McClean doesn't.
Live free.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)