Worst and Best Major Airports You've Been To (1 Viewer)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Yes but they got nothing on the one and only Nepal airport.

I was on my way to tokyo but had to change my flight at kathmandu after a 4 hour halt. The transit flight was delayed 8 hours and i finally got bored and i had to take a huge dump. So i took my luggage trolley along with me, spent like 20 mins in the bathroom and when i come out tue whole fucking airport and the waiting room was empty. Just one guard sleeping with his gorkha cap on. It was homestly like a horror/suspense movie where everyone just disappeared, there was no announcement nothing for one passenger who never boarded the plane. When i woke the guard up i scared the shit outta him coz he did not know where i came from and he kept yelling and asking me the same thing . I explained to him where i was so he hurries and takes me out to the runway, waves his hand to those luggage carrying trains and tells him to drop me near the plane. Before that we just skipped the scanners coz he locked a chain around them and shut them down and decided not to switch them on again coz it was too much work.

He ladder truck came and i climbed abroad with my entire luggage that was supposed to go into cargo. It was like using some cheap ass public transport.
:lol: Well at least you made your flight.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)