Worst and Best Major Airports You've Been To (2 Viewers)

OP
HelterSkelter

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
  • Thread Starter #25
    How come everyone is putting Heathrow in the worst category? Is it really that bad?
    a) No sleeping pods. This is one of the busiest fucking airports in the world. The busiest in terms of international air traffic infact. There are tons of people with lengthy layovers. Have some sleeping pods on the fucking airport. Not everyone is going to move out of the airport and get a hotel room.

b) No free internet past 45 mins. Seriously - WTF?!

c) Airport personnel have a cactus up their butts at all time. The rudest airport staff i've even come across.

d) Terminals are far away. You either have to walk a 2309482309483290 miles, or take a bus to change terminals.

AND last..but not the least..

e)You get treated like you're a fucking terrorist carrying a bomb in your handcarry.

Worst-Fucking-Airport-EVER!

And i've got a 10 hour layover at Heathrow in a week's time. FML!

GordoDeCentral

Diez
    Apr 14, 2005
    a) No sleeping pods. This is one of the busiest fucking airports in the world. The busiest in terms of international air traffic infact. There are tons of people with lengthy layovers. Have some sleeping pods on the fucking airport. Not everyone is going to move out of the airport and get a hotel room.

b) No free internet past 45 mins. Seriously - WTF?!

c) Airport personnel have a cactus up their butts at all time. The rudest airport staff i've even come across.

d) Terminals are far away. You either have to walk a 2309482309483290 miles, or take a bus to change terminals.

AND last..but not the least..

e)You get treated like you're a fucking terrorist carrying a bomb in your handcarry.

Worst-Fucking-Airport-EVER!

And i've got a 10 hour layover at Heathrow in a week's time. FML!
    one word: valium

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Nairobi airport was half burnt down and we were waiting in tents post and pre departure, but I would still say heathrow is the worst (kenyans were atleast nice)...

Or wait, let me redact, worst is Addis Ababa airport, I was in transit for 5 hours, and they didnt accept visa cards, just cash, and NON of their ATMs worked, so I couldnt buy even buy a glass of water, worst and most amateurish set up so far.

Best I'm not so sure, havent been to high end ones, just ok/decent mainly. But I would prolly say Madrid, pretty nice.

But I'm corious, considering I work in an Airport myself, any of you been to Stockholm Arlanda Airport?

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
    Jan 16, 2011
    I was there towards the end of august. Why'd they move them?
    This August? I was there last September and the only thing they could offer me was a smoking booth inside a restaurant that wouldn't let you use it without shipping off 12 bucks for a latté.

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006
    Worst are probably Heathrow and CDG.

Amsterdam and Frankfurt are good.

I have a track record of arriving at my destination before my luggage when travelling though Heathrow or CDG, aside from the other issues with them.

US airports I've been through have all seemed decent enough.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)